Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: What is a good price for a brand new 2017 CVO Street Glide  (Read 9463 times)

Bobby7777

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • SC

Re: What is a good price for a brand new 2017 CVO Street Glide
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2017, 04:10:37 PM »

Need some help looking to buy the Orange / Black CVO Street Glide and the best price I have found so far is $38,500 out the door with a $500.00 in-store credit on any parts I might want. How does this deal stack-up ? 

Toofast_28

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • IA

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2017, 06:05:39 PM »

Need some help looking to buy the Orange / Black CVO Street Glide and the best price I have found so far is $38,500 out the door with a $500.00 in-store credit on any parts I might want. How does this deal stack-up ?

eBay 320 miles on it.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/292023904188  36,900 obo, offer 30 and see where you end up.

CVOSGJoe

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • PA

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2017, 06:12:01 PM »

eBay 320 miles on it.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/292023904188  36,900 obo, offer 30 and see where you end up.

What a deal, the chalk isn't even rubbed of the back tire yet from leaning in turns...  I agree, make a low offer and haggle....
'17 CVO Street Glide w/117 kit.. more mods to come
SOLD-'15 CVO Street Glide. H.C. Mercury Mods are: FM 2-1-2 ceramic header, E-Series FM slip-ons, PV-2, 110 tweaked by Fuel Moto, Detachable Tour-Pak, Heated Seat & Grips and the list goes on....

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2017, 06:55:56 PM »

worth looking into for sure!!! :vrolijk_24:

CmeO

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NY

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2017, 08:14:52 PM »

38,500 taxs and all fees included ?

FLSTFI Dave

• IBA 69147
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
    • CVO2: 2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
    • CVO3: 2003 Fatboy, 95"quot, S&ampS 570 gear drive cam
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2017, 08:07:52 AM »

If that is including all taxes, all fees and truly out the door its a fair deal, especially with the 500 store credit.  I would also ask for a 20% discount on parts and accessories.
2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper / Magnetic Gray Traded
2018 FLTRXSE Gunship Gray  Traded
2017 FLHXSE  Starfire Black / Atomic Red  Traded
2015 FLTRUSE Abyss Blue / Crushed Saphire Traded
2013 FLHRSE5 Diamond Dust 117  Traded
2012 FLTRXSE White Gold Pearl / Starfire Black  Traded
2009 FLTRSE3 Silver/Titanium  Traded
2003 Fatboy, real fire paint set,

CmeO

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NY

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2017, 10:09:01 AM »

36000 no fees is the lowest I found out so far .. what you guys think ??? Anyone has found lower than that ?

daUPSguy

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • IL

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2017, 04:00:55 AM »

I went shopping for a new Streetglide CVO recently after totaling my '11 Streetglide, went to 2 Chicagoland dealerships, best pics I got was $36k ($40,600 OTD) and 10% off any new accessories.... that's when I came across a '15 Streetglide CVO in Tennessee, 2900 miles and bought it for $27,500! Very happy with my new bike AND the savings!

load97

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MN

• CVO1: 2017 CVO Street Glide Sunburst Orange/Starfire Black
    • CVO2: 2019 CVO Road Glide Red Pepper & Magnetic Grey With Black Hole
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2017, 07:47:38 AM »

I'm in the market for a new bike after my 14' SGS got totaled. I'm hoping the dealers are wanting to move on the expensive bikes. Otherwise I'm thinking a slightly used 17' CVO Street Glide would also work.
2019 CVO Road Glide Red Pepper & Magnetic Grey With Black Hole
2017 CVO Street Glide Sunburst Orange/Starfire Black *Traded*

load97

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MN

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2017, 08:36:25 AM »

Thought I'd update my last post. My dealer couldn't track down a 2017 black & grey CVO Street Glide (plenty of Blue one's), so I started looking at used. I found an awesome deal from a great guy looking to get out of motorcycling. I was able to get a used 2017 Sunburst Orange / Starfire black CVO Street Glide model with 6k miles. It came with matching tourpack, quick detach luggage for top of tourpack, full exhaust, full Bagger Nation footboard setup & plenty of other accessories for $33k. I just had to drive 550 miles to get it. Good thing the wife liked road trips lol.

Toofast_28

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • IA

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2017, 08:50:02 AM »

Thought I'd update my last post. My dealer couldn't track down a 2017 black & grey CVO Street Glide (plenty of Blue one's), so I started looking at used. I found an awesome deal from a great guy looking to get out of motorcycling. I was able to get a used 2017 Sunburst Orange / Starfire black CVO Street Glide model with 6k miles. It came with matching tourpack, quick detach luggage for top of tourpack, full exhaust, full Bagger Nation footboard setup & plenty of other accessories for $33k. I just had to drive 550 miles to get it. Good thing the wife liked road trips lol.

Bought the one in Michigan?  That's a nice piece, I thought hard about it but I like red too much to settle for orange. Congrats on the purchase.

HoustonAgingDad

• I ride a '10 FLHTCUI
    • TX

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2017, 11:04:37 AM »

absolutely on the used bikes! With so many for private sale with next to no mileage on them, I've never understood why anyone would bother with buying new. I just met a girl who bought her SG from a bank who had repossessed it from the previous owner with ONLY 500 miles on it! 

congrats on the new ride. enjoy!

load97

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MN

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2017, 12:51:20 PM »

I tracked down a black one (1k miles I think) in Iowa that was used at a dealer. The gal on the phone told me it was good timing, they were doing friends and family weekend with very good deals on bikes. I was already skeptical (good deals, ya right). So she told me to giver her an hour to talk to the manger and see what their price for it on the weekend would be. She called back and said it's a great deal $39,900. I don't think/unsure if that was out the door. I chuckled inadvertently. She's like what? I said I guess you have to do what you have to do, but that's to high of a price to me. I said thanks for your time and hung up. The bike had a backrest and that was it.

Yep, it was the one on Michigan's CL that I bought. I skipped over it while searching for the Black one (wife really liked black), then forgot about it. It happened to pop back up on my radar when I was running out of black options for the wife. I will say the orange looked way better in person to me and the wife was quite happy. We didn't care for the SGS orange (wife said absolutely no) that came out this year. It kept making me think of road construction signs lol. Had great pearl in it up close though.

The owner was really nice guy. We all talked for almost 2 hours. He still had the CVO luggage still sealed in plastic, the gold key, manuals, the quick release top bag to go on the tour pack, wheel/rotor lock, passenger backrest for when the tourpack comes off. The keyfobs I have for it are huge though lol. Couldn't they make them a bit smaller this day and age? The guy wan't hurting for money, didn't want a lowballer, flat out said, and he didn't want someone wasting his time. He was a yes or no kind of guy, and I don't blame him. I offered to paypal him earnest money that I was serious. He also said he was willing to drive 2 1/2 hours to the Mackinac bridge to meet me to help out on my drive. I am pulling the Vance & Hines full exhaust system off (probably today), and will be selling it if anyone's interested. I'll have it in the for sale section here or HD forums. I already ordered up HD's EPA tuner & full exhaust system with mufflers as I want to retain the factory warranty. I'll be keeping the FP3 just to use as a great diagnostic tool.

CVOSGJoe

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • PA

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2017, 09:32:11 PM »

Seriously you acquired a Gold Key that actually fits the '17 you purchased...  Hmmmm

I tracked down a black one (1k miles I think) in Iowa that was used at a dealer. The gal on the phone told me it was good timing, they were doing friends and family weekend with very good deals on bikes. I was already skeptical (good deals, ya right). So she told me to giver her an hour to talk to the manger and see what their price for it on the weekend would be. She called back and said it's a great deal $39,900. I don't think/unsure if that was out the door. I chuckled inadvertently. She's like what? I said I guess you have to do what you have to do, but that's to high of a price to me. I said thanks for your time and hung up. The bike had a backrest and that was it.

Yep, it was the one on Michigan's CL that I bought. I skipped over it while searching for the Black one (wife really liked black), then forgot about it. It happened to pop back up on my radar when I was running out of black options for the wife. I will say the orange looked way better in person to me and the wife was quite happy. We didn't care for the SGS orange (wife said absolutely no) that came out this year. It kept making me think of road construction signs lol. Had great pearl in it up close though.

The owner was really nice guy. We all talked for almost 2 hours. He still had the CVO luggage still sealed in plastic, the gold key, manuals, the quick release top bag to go on the tour pack, wheel/rotor lock, passenger backrest for when the tourpack comes off. The keyfobs I have for it are huge though lol. Couldn't they make them a bit smaller this day and age? The guy wan't hurting for money, didn't want a lowballer, flat out said, and he didn't want someone wasting his time. He was a yes or no kind of guy, and I don't blame him. I offered to paypal him earnest money that I was serious. He also said he was willing to drive 2 1/2 hours to the Mackinac bridge to meet me to help out on my drive. I am pulling the Vance & Hines full exhaust system off (probably today), and will be selling it if anyone's interested. I'll have it in the for sale section here or HD forums. I already ordered up HD's EPA tuner & full exhaust system with mufflers as I want to retain the factory warranty. I'll be keeping the FP3 just to use as a great diagnostic tool.
'17 CVO Street Glide w/117 kit.. more mods to come
SOLD-'15 CVO Street Glide. H.C. Mercury Mods are: FM 2-1-2 ceramic header, E-Series FM slip-ons, PV-2, 110 tweaked by Fuel Moto, Detachable Tour-Pak, Heated Seat & Grips and the list goes on....

load97

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MN

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2017, 10:23:06 PM »

Never tried to put it in. My wife and I thought it was a novelty thing.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.188 seconds with 24 queries.