Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Wanted Red or Teal 2005 FLHTCSE2 Calfornia  (Read 1093 times)

rtfxstdse

Wanted Red or Teal 2005 FLHTCSE2 Calfornia
« on: April 28, 2005, 09:02:38 PM »

May be too late. Looking for a California bike. Not sure why the dealers can't put the CA emissions on an out of state bike. It's just a charcoal can and cat mufflers. I have found a few across the country. It would be nice to be able to bring into CA.

rt

Kingsalmon

• Senior CVO Member
  • HD gets too much of my money
Re: Wanted Red or Teal 2005 FLHTCSE2 Calfornia
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 09:54:09 PM »

Welcome, Where in Nor Cal are you from ? We have a few guys around here that have SEEG's.
I gave 3 different dealers a deposit and Fremont was the first to call. You can find them around here, I didn't want to go over MSRP so I stuck with Vallejo, Sacramento, and Fremont HD.
Vacaville, Walnut Creek and some others will take you to the cleaners on fees.

I would keep checking ebay. You can get a one for less than the dealer if your lucky.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2005, 01:38:45 AM »

Call the HD Dealership at HD, they sell at MSRP, as well.  So does HD of Sacramento, but I think there's are all spoken for.

Get on the internet and start contacting all the dealerships in Nor Cal and you'll find one at MSRP.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

tntdse

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2005, 01:04:33 AM »

This is rtfxstdse. I'm not sure what happened to that username. But tntdse is actually what I normally use. Any way I live in sloughouse CA and the only thing I have been able to locate is yellow. I was actually looking for a teal one but I understand they were the first release last year and they are all gone. Guess I'll either find a used one or see what 2006 brings. Thanks! Right now I have 2003 Deuce with:
95" 119.6 hp- 116 torque, Gerolamy worked heads, bored throttle body, Woods gear drive TW8G cams, feuling oil pump, S&S roller rockers, Crane timesaver push rods, Rivera Pro clutch, Khromewerks ARIII pipes, 24:37 primary and a few cosmetic upgrades. Havin a blast!

tntdse

Page created in 0.188 seconds with 22 queries.