Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: The new Rocker on TV  (Read 6272 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: The new Rocker on TV
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2008, 01:00:29 PM »

Since San Diego H-D drove the last nail in their coffin for me last week, Bubba_T and I rode over to El Cajon H-D to buy some parts for Project Wake-up SleepySERK yesterday. They had a Blue Rocker sitting on the floor just as you walked in the front door. I have to say, I wasn't all that excited about this bike till I saw one. Absolutely gorgeous. Of course it's built for folks 5'-10" and under, but it sure is a nice looking machine.

B B

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Global President Hillbilly Rocket Riders

• CVO1: 05 CVO Banana
    • CVO2: 06 CVO V-Rod
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2008, 01:52:13 PM »

I was at Tilley HD in Statseville NC wednesday and Mike Helton president of Nascar was buying a blue rocker.

OTIS
Fastest member of Hillbilly Rocket Riders

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2008, 01:56:54 PM »

I was at Tilley HD in Statseville NC wednesday and Mike Helton president of Nascar was buying a blue rocker.

OTIS
What some of us are wondering........did you take the 'stock' scooter down there for more secret stuff?  :nixweiss: har!  :drink: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Global President Hillbilly Rocket Riders

• CVO1: 05 CVO Banana
    • CVO2: 06 CVO V-Rod
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2008, 02:09:19 PM »

What some of us are wondering........did you take the 'stock' scooter down there for more secret stuff?  :nixweiss: har!  :drink: spyder

Took the SE V ROD to tilleys to get mapped for the new 2 into 1 rinehart so i can take of Hubbard and Harry when we go to Daytona at the end of the mounth.

OTIS
Fastest member of Hillbilly Rocket Riders

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2008, 02:21:11 PM »

Took the SE V ROD to tilleys to get mapped for the new 2 into 1 rinehart so i can take of Hubbard and Harry when we go to Daytona at the end of the mounth.

OTIS
What days are ya'll gonna be down in Fla? And where will you be spending the most time?   :nixweiss: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2008, 03:18:08 PM »

OTIS

attaboy Randy  :2vrolijk_21:

Sic em  :smartass2:

B B

SilverDawg

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2008, 04:56:26 PM »

Since San Diego H-D drove the last nail in their coffin for me last week, Bubba_T and I rode over to El Cajon H-D to buy some parts for Project Wake-up SleepySERK yesterday. They had a Blue Rocker sitting on the floor just as you walked in the front door. I have to say, I wasn't all that excited about this bike till I saw one. Absolutely gorgeous. Of course it's built for folks 5'-10" and under, but it sure is a nice looking machine.

B B

I'm just a smidge shy of 6' and it fits me pretty well.  Definitely someone much larger may not feel as comfortable on her, but taller folks may opt for the extended reach forward controls.  I've got almost 200 miles on mine an love it more everyday.  Just need to get her sounding more like a Harley :o
2008 FLHTCU Candy Red Sunglo -ABS/Security/SERT/V&H ovals
2008 FXCWC - Pacific Blue Pearl Deluxe-SOLD

The poster formally known as Cobaltman...

"As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say.  I just watch what they do." - Andrew Carnegie

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2008, 05:22:45 PM »

OTIS

Otis

Hubbards told me he wasn't racing that Vrod.
Is he scared?
I doubt it, the Hubbard I know is a smart man and smart men know that Vrod of yours would dust him and give him change for another chew!
When you going down?
We are going down with Craig and Martha, if my stock SERG can keep up with that 110!

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2008, 06:33:58 PM »

Otis

Hubbards told me he wasn't racing that Vrod.

:2vrolijk_21:
Hey Chip......I can't really see the Hub that I know watching anyone on another street scooter just ride away from him.  Call it what you want, but he's changed a whole bunch since I saw him last if he can do that.  Not so sure that dog will hunt.  ??? har!  ;) :huepfenlol2: :drink: spyder

sefatboyscott

• Senior CVO Member
  • There is no mistaking the Dominant Gene
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2008, 12:47:56 AM »

If you go back and look at the earlier Harleys (knuckles,pans) you'll see that Harley had the skirted seat......the Kawasaki is the copy-kat!  ;) har!  :drink: spyder

I was responding to the Rocker style fender attached to swingarm with a skirted seat...........Did harley have that? That is the idea I was illustrating about the rocker not being a new idea. On the Drifter the rear fender is attached directly to the swingarm and goes up and down with the suspension just like the rocker and they just happened to have the skirt covering the gap that was mentioned in an earlier post.

It's still a Cowasucky though
05 FLSTFSE
Caliber Pipes
Screamin Eagle Race tuner
Custom mapped Dyno Tuned
Max Power 97.2 Max Torque 107.3
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.163 seconds with 24 queries.