CVO Technical > Trailers / toyhaulers

Motorcycle Trailers

(1/4) > >>

JONNIEROCK:
         I'm retiring soon and would like to trailer my bike down south in the winter time. I'm looking to haul 2 baggers. Any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Need to know stuff like width,length, single axle, double axle, and so on. Plus any other info you think would be hopeful.
                               Thanks Jonnierock

rayson56:
While I am no expert on the subject, I would recommend no smaller than a 7x12 enclosed trailer with drop down drive in back door and stabilizer jacks. For this size a single axle would be fine but be sure to carry a spare. I would also highly recommend 15" wheel diameter and a sufficient man door for access. 2 really good quality wheel chocks with high quality ratchet straps and soft ties (I use the Wheeldock with great success) or the ever popular Biker Bar.

JMHO

kojak:

--- Quote from: rayson56 on March 04, 2020, 04:53:47 PM ---While I am no expert on the subject, I would recommend no smaller than a 7x12 enclosed trailer with drop down drive in back door and stabilizer jacks. For this size a single axle would be fine but be sure to carry a spare. I would also highly recommend 15" wheel diameter and a sufficient man door for access. 2 really good quality wheel chocks with high quality ratchet straps and soft ties (I use the Wheeldock with great success) or the ever popular Biker Bar.

JMHO

--- End quote ---
Good advice here. I would get a tandem axle v-nose and Condor trailer chocks are great.

JoeVibe:
I've got  a 7 X 12 and it's great for 1 bagger. You can get 2 baggers in it but it's tight. if I were hauling 2 all the time I would go with 8.5 X 14.

OBB:
Dual axle, torsion bar suspension.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version