CVO Technical > Trailers / toyhaulers

Hitch & wiring information

<< < (3/3)

vmotorman:
You guys are awesome!  This will definitely keep me from messing it all up.  I’ll keep everyone updated as I move forward.

To be continued...

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: vmotorman on April 27, 2020, 11:20:19 PM ---You guys are awesome!  This will definitely keep me from messing it all up.  I’ll keep everyone updated as I move forward.

To be continued...

--- End quote ---

There are a few different adapters to accomplish this in the "trailer world."  Take a look at the link below.  It should let you go from the five wires that come off the back end of a Harley to the four you'll need for the standard flat four wire connector.  With this you'd still need a trailer harness for the bike.  It would just adapt from what will come off the bike to your four pole trailer harness.  The piece at the link below is about $30.

https://www.etrailer.com/Wiring/Curt/C56175.html

Yellow09SERG:

--- Quote from: vmotorman on April 27, 2020, 11:20:19 PM ---You guys are awesome!  This will definitely keep me from messing it all up.  I’ll keep everyone updated as I move forward.

To be continued...

--- End quote ---

No matter how you decide to wire it, I would recommend running the trailer through an isolator.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version