Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
 on: Yesterday at 05:40:39 PM 
Started by ColoradoMike - Last post by ColoradoMike
2017 Limited CVO with 10,371 miles.  In for the 10K service and the Harley Davidson dealer shop is telling me it needs new rear wheel bearings.  The cost installed is $140 so not a major deal on price and I'm having it done of course, but what a shock that this almost new bike needs these replaced!  I will say the backend was getting a little loose, but I thought it was the tire wear and the tires are also being replaced as they were getting a little thin.

Did a search but couldn't find anything here or online, but is this crazy uncommon?  I generally hand wash the bike but have been used some pressure washers on occasion when needed, but not more than may 5 times total.

I've had several Harley's over the years and can't recall ever having to replace wheel bearings. 

on: Yesterday at 04:49:31 PM 
Started by Hondo2doc - Last post by Hondo2doc
Thank you so much now I know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

on: Yesterday at 04:48:32 PM 
Tap the search button on the top left, then a destinations screen will come up, at the bottom of the screen on the right side you will see a bar & shield, its between the hotel and hospital buttons, press the bar & shield and all the dealers will pop up with the closest being first, you can scroll through the list with the right toggle switch and select which dealer you want, then it will calculate the route and put it on the map.
Thank you very much. Yes that’s what I do . The problem is if I have a current gps route going the dealer icon will show POI empty. If I stop current route or have no route going in gps it does populate all dealers.

on: Yesterday at 04:35:05 PM 
Started by Hondo2doc - Last post by Serdvd6
Tap the search button on the top left, then a destinations screen will come up, at the bottom of the screen on the right side you will see a bar & shield, its between the hotel and hospital buttons, press the bar & shield and all the dealers will pop up with the closest being first, you can scroll through the list with the right toggle switch and select which dealer you want, then it will calculate the route and put it on the map. 

on: Yesterday at 04:08:11 PM 
Started by Hondo2doc - Last post by Serdvd6
I need some input please. I have a 2021 CVO Streetglide. It has the lock and unlock buttons on the dash next to the column lock. If my bike is off these buttons don’t work. They only work if bike is running or if on switch is on. Is this correct, are they suppose to work this way?

I thought if fob was in proximity the buttons would lock/unlock column and saddles bags regardless of on or off switch.

Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks you.

Looks like the run switch needs to be turned on, found this in my 2019 CVO Limited owners manual

The power lock switches only actuate the locks when the motorcycle is turned on. The OFF/RUN switch must be set to RUN or the motorcycle must be in accessory mode.
Close saddlebag and Tour-Pak lids. Secure latches.
If locking the forks, turn the handlebars to the full left position. Rotate the fork lock switch to the LOCKED position. Check that fork lock is engaged by pushing handlebars toward the right.
To lock, push the OFF/RUN switch to RUN or hold the trigger switch to enter accessory mode. Press the lock switch in the fairing cap. The turn signals flash twice to indicate the vehicle is locked.
To unlock, push the OFF/RUN switch to RUN or hold the trigger switch to enter accessory mode. Press the unlock switch in the fairing cap. The turn signals flash once to indicate the vehicle is unlocked.
Rotate the fork lock to the UNLOCKED position. Open the saddlebags and Tour-Pak as needed.

on: Yesterday at 03:53:45 PM 
I need some input please. I have a 2021 CVO Streetglide. It has the lock and unlock buttons on the dash next to the column lock. If my bike is off these buttons don’t work. They only work if bike is running or if on switch is on. Is this correct, are they suppose to work this way?

I thought if fob was in proximity the buttons would lock/unlock column and saddles bags regardless of on or off switch.

Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks you.

on: Yesterday at 03:49:27 PM 
I have a 2021 CVO Streetglide with the boom GTS. I recently discovered in issue and I don’t think this is normal.

So if I have a current gps route and I want to search for the nearest dealer to me I click search and then click dealer icon sand screen pops up POI empty, meaning no dealers. Which I know is impossible, there are several around me. But if I stop the current gps route and then do the dealer search it populated and shows me all the dealers from closest to farthest.

This only happens when I have an active gps route going.

I think there is a problem. My dealer did a software update and no change.

Any input would be appreciated.

My 2016 with the boom GT does not do this.

on: Yesterday at 01:30:07 PM 
Started by Eqcons - Last post by Eqcons
 :D

on: Yesterday at 12:59:04 PM 
Started by Eqcons - Last post by Threephase

on: Yesterday at 07:22:40 AM 
Started by ChopperPilot - Last post by FLSTFI Dave
Road the 13 CVO King 135 miles. 

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 18 queries.