CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

Just checked a Milwaukee 8 out....

<< < (9/9)

JoeVibe:
I test rode a Blue 17 CVO Street Glide Sunday and I really liked everything about it. The acceleration of the stock 114" impressed me. I would think that with the 117" kit and a proper exhaust and tune it would be sweet.

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: JoeVibe on September 28, 2016, 08:57:43 AM ---I test rode a Blue 17 CVO Street Glide Sunday and I really liked everything about it. The acceleration of the stock 114" impressed me. I would think that with the 117" kit and a proper exhaust and tune it would be sweet.

--- End quote ---

1194 miles on my SESG and the 114.  I'm waiting for a Fullsac exhaust to be available.  I really think that alone will be a huge help.  This cat is a lot more restrictive than in years past.  If it's not enough help, then and you point out there is the 117 kit.  I feel this bike is stronger than the 110 SERGU I traded in, and that bike had a exhaust and tune.

JoeVibe:

--- Quote from: FLSTFI Dave on September 29, 2016, 06:57:54 AM ---1194 miles on my SESG and the 114.  I'm waiting for a Fullsac exhaust to be available.  I really think that alone will be a huge help.  This cat is a lot more restrictive than in years past.  If it's not enough help, then and you point out there is the 117 kit.  I feel this bike is stronger than the 110 SERGU I traded in, and that bike had a exhaust and tune.

--- End quote ---

Yeah Dave, I agree. I was shocked at the acceleration it had, being stock. I'm trying to get one of my friends to take a test ride so I can see how it compares, side by side, to my Ultra. I was impressed with the ride and handling too. I'm, kind of, glad that none of the paint jobs really grabbed me. I can't justify having a third bike and I don't want to get rid of either of the ones I have (right now  ::) ). If the M8 engine proves to be reliable I'll be looking at them hard in '18. Congrats on your new one. I know you'll be putting it through its paces and I'll be watching for your reports.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version