CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

MILES

<< < (2/6) > >>

Boatman:

--- Quote from: BigLew on September 12, 2016, 11:22:08 AM ---I'm hoping its good as well. But stopped by the local dealer to look at the new CVO's and the one my dealer was riding at the dealer show was up on the lift with the covers off and gauges hooked to it. Oil light was coming on and they are not sure why?

BigLew

--- End quote ---

Several folks on HDforums is reporting the same problem.  Replacing oil pumps.

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: Boatman on September 12, 2016, 11:47:26 AM ---Several folks on HDforums is reporting the same problem.  Replacing oil pumps.

--- End quote ---
And so it begins. :( :'(

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

charles05663:

--- Quote from: Boatman on September 12, 2016, 11:47:26 AM ---Several folks on HDforums is reporting the same problem.  Replacing oil pumps.

--- End quote ---

They must have missed that during the 1,000,000 miles of testing.   :oops: :nixweiss:

BigLew:
Yeah but its easy to miss when you only put 1,000 miles on 1,000 different bikes. LOL :D
 :orange:

BigLew

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: BigLew on September 12, 2016, 04:03:10 PM ---Yeah but its easy to miss when you only put 1,000 miles on 1,000 different bikes. LOL :D
 :orange:

BigLew

--- End quote ---
Sad as it is... I'd bet that is how they got (and can get by saying) one-million miles of testing (as is probably done by other manufacturers claiming significant miles of testing). I doubt it was one bike/motor that has accumulated a lot of miles of testing. :nixweiss:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version