Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Ultra Classic® Electra Glide®

Gimme Five!!! FLHTCUSE 5 - Who has one? Where is the CVO actually located?

<< < (2/3) > >>

adam261:
Got mine in Arizona a couple years ago with 20000 miles on it. Finished blacking out all the chrome and new exhaust. Just added some FXR Division Streetwitch 12" bars as well.  Picked it up for a steal.  Always been my favorite CVO just was never able to financially do it until I found this one.

adam261:
New bars

JCZ:

--- Quote from: chaos901 on November 27, 2018, 02:02:46 PM ---That's the one I got too, that's "Root Beer".

--- End quote ---

The 2010 was Burnt Amber and Hot Citrus.....or at least that's what the MoCo calls it.

JCZ:

--- Quote from: rbaker on May 19, 2020, 07:48:17 PM ---Just passed the 100,000 miles with new engine.

--- End quote ---

You are pumping those miles out Richard!  I've got 62,000 on my 13 CVO Ultra Classic......don't think I'll be catching up to you this year.  Although I am in Glacier National Park today and headed for Beartooth Pass in a couple of days and then on to Rocky Mountain National Park from there.  I'll be back in Ariz. in July.

rbaker:

--- Quote from: JCZ on June 17, 2020, 02:17:28 PM ---You are pumping those miles out Richard!  I've got 62,000 on my 13 CVO Ultra Classic......don't think I'll be catching up to you this year.  Although I am in Glacier National Park today and headed for Beartooth Pass in a couple of days and then on to Rocky Mountain National Park from there.  I'll be back in Ariz. in July.

--- End quote ---

Been following you on facebook also and looking at your great pictures. Just noticed my
rear tire has a slow leak and needs replaced, it is a American Elite and I have been getting over 31,000 miles on the last two tires. will go to Dealers tomorrow since most here in Arizona have free install with tire purchase.  Be Safe and enjoy your trip.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version