CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

2019 130" FLTRXSE build with CR-482 and Fullsac exhaust

<< < (3/15) > >>

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: scotman623 on March 26, 2020, 10:57:06 AM ---Dave, I snapped my belt doing a rolling burnout shifting from 1st to 2nd gear.. Definitely abuse and 100% my fault.. Unfortunately I love fooling around sometimes and it’s going to happen.... Lesson learned, or I go chain drive..

--- End quote ---

I can see how that can happen.  I am going to try not to abuse mine.  I worry about hard shifts even with out the burnout part breaking something. 

bigcraig:
As I mentioned on HTT.

That is a awesome build, Dave.

I am still on the fence on about the build on my M8 CVO RG.

I just can't make up my mind.

JCZ:
Did you do anything with the rest of the drivetrain.....tranny, clutch, etc?

bigcraig:

--- Quote from: JCZ on March 28, 2020, 12:21:34 PM ---Did you do anything with the rest of the drivetrain.....tranny, clutch, etc?

--- End quote ---

Dave, listed the Rekluse torque drive clutch plates in his build list.

I am going to use the same when I do my build instead of the AIM SDR.

cvosjoe:

--- Quote from: bigcraig on March 29, 2020, 12:35:30 PM ---Dave, listed the Rekluse torque drive clutch plates in his build list.

I am going to use the same when I do my build instead of the AIM SDR.

--- End quote ---

I was waiting to see how the clutch held up on the dyno with David's using the Rekluse TorqDrive setup. I went with the 10 disc SE upgrade on mine with the heavy springs and the AIM SDR. At 6000 rpm you can barely pull the clutch lever. I'll be switching over to the Rekluse when I wear out the one I have now.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version