CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

128 upgrade 2020 CVO Street Glide

<< < (4/8) > >>

2019CVONH:
NEW WM8 Knight Prowler 22XE CAM.
10 MORE HP & 5 lbs TORQUE Over the 22X!!!!

This from https://www.woodcarbs.com/ site

1roadking:
I’m thinking the 22 XE and the RS468 are very similar. I really like the look of the dyno sheets with the 22XE. Killer bottom end but pulls out to the right better then the 22X. What size are your baffles? What is the compression ratio on your current build? At the end of the day,  Sheets are sheets, all that matters is the smile on your face when you rip it:)

2019CVONH:
I looked at that 22 XE as well and it's on Woods site now. Although their site is so old it makes my Grandmother look young! They have pic from 2013 Torque Battles as the most current!

Anyway, The baffles are stock (non-removable) 4.5" Street Cannon slip-ons. When I went to my buddies house for Memorial day, I swapped my slip-ons for his older (2017) Street Cannons or whatever the Screaming Eagle ones were then because with the Fuel Moto header, really makes the "Glasspack" rapping sound when you have a load on it and a big rap when your on it hard. I hatted it so much I was going to get a pair of Khrome Werks pipes and he said here just put these on so I did. Much better and it actually had better pull with the quieter pipes on.

1roadking:
Not surprised. Big baffles rob low end power👍🏻

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: 1roadking on June 05, 2020, 10:12:31 PM ---Not surprised. Big baffles rob low end power👍🏻

--- End quote ---
Very True, yet most choose the mufflers with the 2.5" or bigger baffles that hurt low end torque for the sake of the sound they want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version