CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

Consistent ping

<< < (2/8) > >>

rayson56:
After I installed the new cam last winter, Steve Cole from TTS sent me a tune personally as a Christmas gift, until I could get my bike in the Dyno, as around here most of the techs are on hiatus for a couple of months during the winter. Yes it pinged with that tune also, just not as much with the cool temp's. here in Washington.
So I'm thinking mechanical as well but not sure where to go from here.

rayson56:

--- Quote from: HD Street Performance on October 02, 2020, 03:27:21 PM ---Perform a compression test with the throttle open and disconnect the ACRs. I agree with the plan to data log for timing events. The m8 has knock sensors,  it is possible one or both can be bad.

--- End quote ---

Thank you, I'm going to schedule it in to the shop in the next few weeks so that sounds like some very good information to pass along.

Please keep any ideas coming.

TIA

HD Street Performance:
The tts shops around here i recommend. 
Huff, Easy Street Custom Cycles, Lonewolf (Nanaimo)

rayson56:

--- Quote from: HD Street Performance on October 02, 2020, 04:00:34 PM ---The tts shops around here i recommend. 
Huff, Easy Street Custom Cycles, Lonewolf (Nanaimo)

--- End quote ---

I'm clear up in Marysville so between Huff and Easy Street, (Canada is a no fly zone for me) which do you recommend, especially if there is a mechanical issue and tearing into it is necessary?

TN:
Hook up your TTS go for a ride and data log, post the data and current tune after review.

Have you gathered data before?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version