CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

2020 CVO Limited 131 upgrade

<< < (7/7)

HD Street Performance:
Rekluse exclusively. Just finished a 150/150 build and we used the Rekluse RMS-285. Easier pull than OEM, mid point engage smooth, no plate drag.

DCFIREMANN:

--- Quote from: HD Street Performance on June 19, 2021, 09:05:22 AM ---Rekluse exclusively. Just finished a 150/150 build and we used the Rekluse RMS-285. Easier pull than OEM, mid point engage smooth, no plate drag.

--- End quote ---

I have a Rekluse clutch and basket on order, The clutch finally came in. I guess the slave cylinder is next on the list. It is hard to get some items right now.

Be Safe

THE DAWG

FLSTFI Dave:
Been running the Rekluse torque drive in my 2019 for 28,000 miles now.

DCFIREMANN:

--- Quote from: FLSTFI Dave on June 21, 2021, 09:08:22 AM ---Been running the Rekluse torque drive in my 2019 for 28,000 miles now.

--- End quote ---

With the stock clutch basket???? The basket seems to be a weak point. So far I have not had any clutch problems. BUT I'm not pulling the kind of numbers you are either. I am going to wait until fall to change the clutch, basket and compensator. I now have all of the parts.

I also need to look at the fullsac exhaust if I am going to change it. I will need to do it before I install the T-max. Which I also want to do in the fall.

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version