Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: It happened again. Harley culture versus mainstream motorcycle culture.  (Read 4493 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2

I am not sure what the hell your talking about Newbie, but please continue to engratiate yourself to those of us that have been here awhile.

He's by no means a newbie.  See this link:  https://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=123001.msg1527341#msg1527341

And you spelled ingratiate incorrectly.

spook120

• Senior CVO Member

Thanks for the clarification and correction. Appreciated.

ultra13

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • OH

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Ultra

Interesting convo here. I just walk away from people talkin big like that. I really don't care if you think your bike is faster than mine lol. That (speed) just gets you in trouble.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust

If it's a dog that likes to travel it would be an FLTK9.  If it's a dog that likes to travel at higher cost it would be an FLTK9SE.  If it's an old dog that still likes to travel, has higher cost associated with it, always looked good, and mainlines its food it would be an FLTK9SEI.

Indubitably. If I had a dog, it would be faster than your dog, if my dog was a red dog.

If this thread gets any more culture, it might turn into cottage cheese.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

Indubitably. If I had a dog, it would be faster than your dog, if my dog was a red dog.

If this thread gets any more culture, it might turn into cottage cheese.

I've got Greyhounds!  Old Greyhounds.  But still.... :huepfenlol2:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust

I've got Greyhounds!  Old Greyhounds.  But still.... :huepfenlol2:

Yes they are fast.  And they have their own bus line.   8)

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 YELLOW!!

Yes they are fast.  And they have their own bus line.   8)
Yes, but they would be faster if they used synthetic in all 3....never mind wrong thread
Most great stores start with a bad decision

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

Yes, but they would be faster if they used synthetic in all 3....never mind wrong thread

;D
Concur.  Also would depend on the type of wax/polish/canine shine. 

VMAX-VROD

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • IL

I am not sure what the hell your talking about Newbie, but please continue to ingratiate yourself to those of us that have been here awhile.

Weren’t you indicating that you were surprised I was old enough to ride, much less race? In old movie title terms, that was you drawing “First Blood”.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 04:58:12 PM by VMAX-VROD »

VMAX-VROD

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • IL

He's by no means a newbie.  See this link:  https://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=123001.msg1527341#msg1527341

And you spelled ingratiate incorrectly.

And you still have one of the best trios of CVOs anywhere. :)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

And you still have one of the best trios of CVOs anywhere. :)

Thank you!  They're old but they please me.  In the spirit of this conversation we can all say that's really all that matters to any of us anyway. 

Hopefully all three are happy today also.  The old Road King right at dawn got 60 miles each way to a breakfast spot that's only about 20 minutes away (weird how that happens).  The older Road Glide went out (with me) for about tank of gas mid day for what was supposed to be lunch.  But I didn't feel like stopping so just kept riding; made a sandwich at home.  Then the even older FXR has got worked on for awhile since I got home.

I have always hated those old fashioned plastic round bolt toppers.  Never liked them even when they were more in fashion.  That bike came to me covered with them.  Most of the cam replacement project on that bike got done last night but while the bike was up on the lift and a little more "open" I've been swapping those stupid things for chrome bolts.  Almost everywhere.  I may not have every bolt but I had most.  It'll look a lot better tonight or tomorrow whenever I get far enough along to be ready to start again.  Even surprised myself and in my bolt stash had a 4" long 5/16" bolt so could swap out the ugly bolt for the front of the gas tank too!  Gawd it takes so little to make us happy :huepfenlol2: .

spook120

• Senior CVO Member

Ok Mr. V  you win. Feel vindicated now?  Good. Done with this conversation. 

VMAX-VROD

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • IL

Ok Mr. V  you win. Feel vindicated now?  Good. Done with this conversation.

LOL. It’s not really about that.  :nixweiss: But exposing a perpetrator posing as a victim is always good and necessary. :2vrolijk_21:

Don’t pout. Just re-engage rationally and put it all behind you/us.  :apple: :jalapeno:

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

• CVO1: FLTRSE3

LOL. It’s not really about that.  :nixweiss: But exposing a perpetrator posing as a victim is always good and necessary. :2vrolijk_21:

Don’t pout. Just re-engage rationally and put it all behind you/us:apple: :jalapeno:

^ this please, I've been known to let my typing or dictation overload my thoughts on more than one occasion.  :drink:

CAN WE RIDE NOW!
Wut the hell was that maneuver

VMAX-VROD

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • IL

^ this please, I've been known to let my typing or dictation overload my thoughts on more than one occasion.  :drink:

CAN WE RIDE NOW!

Word.  :orange: :mango: :bananarock: :apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 23 queries.