CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

It’s a competition. What are the biggest 131” HP/TQ #s from what combo?

<< < (3/5) > >>

VMAX-VROD:

--- Quote from: DCFIREMANN on June 14, 2021, 08:17:47 PM ---I actually rode it this morning. It is a blast to ride.

Thanks

Be Safe

THE DAWG

--- End quote ---

+57.5 HP and +40.6 TQ is hilariously awesome. Brap, Brap.

DCFIREMANN:

--- Quote from: VMAX-VROD on June 14, 2021, 08:21:34 PM ---+57.5 HP and +40.6 TQ is hilariously awesome. Brap, Brap.

--- End quote ---

In my world of non excitement now days. It even put a smile on my face. And I did this upgrade all by myself!!!! So when I look at my total cost on this entire engine upgrade, I chuckled a bit!!!! Now it's almost time time for the NON EPA tune and see where it actually ends up.

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Doc 1:
What is a EPA or a NON EPA tune?

HD Street Performance:
I know a few dyno tuners that can help win this, just saying. Dyno, software versions,  weather, correction factor, use of fans. Fun and games.

VMAX-VROD:

--- Quote from: HD Street Performance on June 16, 2021, 08:31:49 AM ---I know a few dyno tuners that can help win this, just saying. Dyno, software versions,  weather, correction factor, use of fans. Fun and games.

--- End quote ---

That’s what I was thinking.

And since I’ve seen 110”-to-117” Twin Cam builds that made 145hp / 152tq, I’ve been hoping to see (at least) the same specific output achieved by a 117”-to-131” M8 build.

160+hp and 170+tq anyone? Bueller?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version