CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

It’s a competition. What are the biggest 131” HP/TQ #s from what combo?

<< < (2/5) > >>

DCFIREMANN:
Heatwave I just completed my 131 build. Mine came in at 136/150. I did not use the Harley cam or exhaust. BUT my dumbazz tuned it with the HD tuner. While I am happy with the build I hate the HEAT!!!

I do have an extended warranty but I want to get a couple thousand miles on the bike before I change the tune.

I have a T-Max and I am thinkin I'm going to make the change real quick. I just need to find a tuner close to me.

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Heatwave:
 Do you have a dyno chart? It would have been nearly impossible to get those #s with a 131 that used a HD cam and an HD exhaust. If your ESP is with HD I think its very likely that if you make a warranty claim, your HD warranty will be voided if they discover the non HD components in your build.

DCFIREMANN:

--- Quote from: Heatwave on June 10, 2021, 08:54:40 AM --- Do you have a dyno chart? It would have been nearly impossible to get those #s with a 131 that used a HD cam and an HD exhaust. If your ESP is with HD I think its very likely that if you make a warranty claim, your HD warranty will be voided if they discover the non HD components in your build.

--- End quote ---

Heatwave if you read my above post. I stated I DID NOT use the Harley cam or exhaust. I used the CR480 cam and D&D exhaust. I am in my 2 year warranty period right now and yes I do have the ESP with Harley. I also used a fueling race oil pump and cam plate along with fueling lifters.

I'm not sure I will have any problem with a warranty claim. Hell I hope I don't ever need one.

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Heatwave:
Good luck and enjoy the build. That’s terrific power that should be a blast to ride.

DCFIREMANN:

--- Quote from: Heatwave on June 14, 2021, 07:34:18 AM ---Good luck and enjoy the build. That’s terrific power that should be a blast to ride.

--- End quote ---

I actually rode it this morning. It is a blast to ride.

Thanks

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version