Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: CVO Newbee  (Read 518 times)

Bigwoolyjc

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TN

CVO Newbee
« on: September 14, 2021, 02:04:08 PM »

New to Harley,New to me 2013 CVO. I'm sure this has been asked before but here goes. I know I have amp 4 speakers and stock head unit. Just want a better sounding system and wondering what would be best to start replacing   I may be too picky when it comes to sound but just don't want to dump a bunch of money and not getting results. By the way I love the CVO. Thanks
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 05:17:37 PM by Bigwoolyjc »

Glenncarp

Re: CVO Newbee
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2021, 10:10:09 AM »

New to Harley,New to me 2013 CVO. I'm sure this has been asked before but here goes. I know I have amp 4 speakers and stock head unit. Just want a better sounding system and wondering what would be best to start replacing   I may be too picky when it comes to sound but just don't want to dump a bunch of money and not getting results. By the way I love the CVO. Thanks

Depends on what you want to spend.

Google Soundz, Pete and his staff are incredible and he makes his own speakers now for HD bikes.

If you are going to DYI, keep in mind HD crap is 2ohm, the rest of the mobile audio world uses 4 ohm, you can mix 4 ohm speakers with 2 ohm amp/headset, but sound will be decreased a bunch and you wont be happy.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 10:52:51 AM by Glenncarp »

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 21 queries.