CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

131" Badge for Heavy Breather

(1/4) > >>

GKroadking:
I hope it's not a double post

My CVO Street Glide is going to the dealer today for conversion to the 131 kit. I'm looking forward to the result  ;D
How did you solve the problem with the badge on the air filter? I couldn't find a 131 badge for the Heavy Breather from Harley and the 117 badge can't stay either
Ideas are welcome.

FLSTFI Dave:
Why aren't you going with one of the two recommended breathers the ventilator extreme or heavy breather extreme?  That intake breather on your bike barely flows enough air for a 117.  It is far from a high flow breather.  Thats probably why Harley does not make 131 badge for that breather.

Hondo2doc:
On my 2021 SESG I installed the 131 ci kit. The kit did not have a new breather as I was told stock it was a high flow breather. I think the stock breather on the CVO streetglide is the Screamin' Eagle Heavy Breather Elite Air Cleaner.......key word being I think.

I have never been able to find 131 badging for my breather any where. I was able to find a nice 131stage IV derby cover though.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

rayson56:
Sorry, no help here, but when I upgraded to a Fuel Moto 128" kit last year I left my 117 badging in tact. I kinda like the stealthy "sleeper" mode. :-)

Hondo2doc:

--- Quote from: rayson56 on February 15, 2022, 01:19:52 PM ---Sorry, no help here, but when I upgraded to a Fuel Moto 128" kit last year I left my 117 badging in tact. I kinda like the stealthy "sleeper" mode. :-)

--- End quote ---
Lol I think that's great I have a buddy that does the same thing.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version