CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

131" Badge for Heavy Breather

<< < (2/4) > >>

SDCVO:

--- Quote from: FLSTFI Dave on February 15, 2022, 07:00:37 AM ---Why aren't you going with one of the two recommended breathers the ventilator extreme or heavy breather extreme?  That intake breather on your bike barely flows enough air for a 117.  It is far from a high flow breather.  Thats probably why Harley does not make 131 badge for that breather.

--- End quote ---
Agree! I went with the heavy breather extreme which my tuner told me was a great option. He did tell me I needed to change the one that came on with the 117 badging

SDCVO:

--- Quote from: FLSTFI Dave on February 15, 2022, 07:00:37 AM ---Why aren't you going with one of the two recommended breathers the ventilator extreme or heavy breather extreme?  That intake breather on your bike barely flows enough air for a 117.  It is far from a high flow breather.  Thats probably why Harley does not make 131 badge for that breather.

--- End quote ---

Phaedrus:
I just used the SE Medallion for Heavy Breather  -  14101217  after putting on the131 kit.

And based on the VE mapping for the 120 HP and 135 ft-lbs that I got after install, it does not seem to need an intake or filter change.

GKroadking:

--- Quote from: rayson56 on February 15, 2022, 01:19:52 PM ---Sorry, no help here, but when I upgraded to a Fuel Moto 128" kit last year I left my 117 badging in tact. I kinda like the stealthy "sleeper" mode. :-)

--- End quote ---

......think that's a good idea  ;)

GKroadking:

--- Quote from: FLSTFI Dave on February 15, 2022, 07:00:37 AM ---Thats probably why Harley does not make 131 badge for that breather.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Dave, but I think the explanation for this is a little too simple... :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version