Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Low Inventory Here  (Read 608 times)

Joel

• 1K CVO Member
    • WA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO LIMITED
Low Inventory Here
« on: July 31, 2022, 09:56:38 AM »

I went to the local dealership here in Spokane to pick up plug wires and an air filter,  both had to be ordered the week before.
I haven't been in there for about a year, it was only a 40 minute ride in 100 deg temp , they always had coolers of ice cold water bottles at the door, not today, and when I walked in I was a little surprised at how low the inventory of new bikes were.
Maybe 20 total.
As I walked around to look at accessories where it used to be no room for more hook's are now spaced apart and floor displays removed.
Certainly a big change, I  wondered around for awhile,  looked at the few bikes got my parts and left.
How are your local dealerships doing?

Always keep 2 feet away from your shadow

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Low Inventory Here
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2022, 10:21:13 AM »

I was in Harley Davidson of Sacramento a few days ago......the first time in many years.  It was loaded with bikes and stuff.  Even after they wheeled all the bikes out side......so crowded with floor displays and stuff that you had to navigate your way through.

On the flip side and having recently bought a new car (a hybrid) I can tell you that the car dealerships around Tucson have low inventory.  And if you want a hybrid or electric....you're going to have to wait for it.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 21 queries.