Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 37

Author Topic: Dealer Can't Handle Hoist's Abuse Either!  (Read 70522 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Dealer Can't Handle Hoist's Abuse Either!
« on: June 29, 2007, 12:38:19 PM »

Well gang, I'm pulling my bike out of my dealer tomorrow! Thay have not touched my bike yet! UNACCEPTABLE! I spoke to another dealer, where an old acquaintance is now SM. They supposedly have an excellent engine builder there too, who I asked to have work on my bike. I hope they can perform better than this dealer did. This is very frustrating, as I now have to cancel another tuning appointment! This sucks! But if it goes on much longer, I'll pay to do it myself with an indie! DEALERS SUCK!!! :sauer021: :thumbsdown: :smilie_daumenneg: It's like beating your head against the wall. :wall: It feels good when you stop!!!

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Dealer Can't Handle Hoist's Abuse Either!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 12:47:39 PM »

That is COMPLETELY unacceptable Hoist!  Sorry service and they knew you were bringing the bike in and why.  I would tell as many people as I knew about it, just to spread the word on them.

Best of luck on the new dealer & service.  This must be really frustrating.   >:(
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 12:54:43 PM »

Well gang, I'm pulling my bike out of my dealer tomorrow! Thay have not touched my bike yet! UNACCEPTABLE! I spoke to another dealer, where an old acquaintance is now SM. They supposedly have an excellent engine builder there too, who I asked to have work on my bike. I hope they can perform better than this dealer did. This is very frustrating, as I now have to cancel another tuning appointment! This sucks! But if it goes on much longer, I'll pay to do it myself with an indie! DEALERS SUCK!!! :sauer021: :thumbsdown: :smilie_daumenneg: It's like beating your head against the wall. :wall: It feels good when you stop!!!

Hoist! 8)

That suks man. I feel your frustration and hope the other dealer can do a better job.

Good luck.  :2vrolijk_21:

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 12:55:04 PM »

Really sorry to hear that, Howie   >:(  Bet you're fit to be tied right now....I know I would be, particularly since this is a warranty related issue, after all.  There's really no excuse for this kind of behavior by a dealer...a day's delay is understandable, but having your scoot sit like this is ridiculous!!
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 01:06:48 PM »

That is COMPLETELY unacceptable Hoist!  Sorry service and they knew you were bringing the bike in and why.  I would tell as many people as I knew about it, just to spread the word on them.

Best of luck on the new dealer & service.  This must be really frustrating.   >:(

Thanks iski, Chief, and Terry. But you gotta understand. This is NYC and they don't GAS! Customer coming first doesn't exist here! They have way too much business to GAS. If I leave, there's 10 more walking in to replace me. You can't hurt their business, so why should they GAS. This is well known here and one is worse than the next! I'm giving this guy a shot. Otherwise F HD Dealers and FTW! Been on my own for years not relying on these guys. Why start relying on them now. I ain't kissing nobody's ass just so I can get inferior service. They can take their w.....ty and stick it up their asses. I'll pay to get what I want if I have to, but not at no F'ing dealer, that's for sure! F them! I got my bike and I''l do what I want with it now!!! Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 01:09:10 PM by Hoist »

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 01:09:43 PM »

Thanks iski and Terry. But you gotta understand. This is NYC and they don't GAS! Customer coming first doesn't exist here! They have way too much business to GAS. If I leave, there's 10 more walking in to replace me. You can't hurt their business, so why should they GAS. This is well known here and one is worse than the next! I'm giving this guy a shot. Otherwise F HD Dealers and FTW! Been on my own for years not relying on these guys. Why start relying on them now. I ain't kissing nobody's ass just so I can get inferior service. They can take their w.....ty and stick it up their asses. I'll pay to get what I want if I have to, but not at no F'ing dealer, that's for sure! F them! I got my bike and I''l do what I want with it now!!! Hoist! 8)
Well said Howie. It sucks when you pay all that money for a CVO and when its their turn to put up they drag their feet. they didn't have any problems taking your hard eaened money did they. Bastards. later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

nixobilly

• Elite CVO Member
  • 07 'CUSE2 B & O ------ 09 BMW R1200GSA
    • TX
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 01:12:14 PM »

I totally agree with you Hoist.  I did finally found one in Houston that I let work on my scoot.

If it makes you feel any better there is ONE DEALER I know of that is great -- but he only sells Jeep/VW/Porches.....  ;)

Mark

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 01:14:30 PM »

Thanks iski, Chief, and Terry. But you gotta understand. This is NYC and they don't GAS! Customer coming first doesn't exist here! They have way too much business to GAS. If I leave, there's 10 more walking in to replace me. You can't hurt their business, so why should they GAS. This is well known here and one is worse than the next! I'm giving this guy a shot. Otherwise F HD Dealers and FTW! Been on my own for years not relying on these guys. Why start relying on them now. I ain't kissing nobody's ass just so I can get inferior service. They can take their w.....ty and stick it up their asses. I'll pay to get what I want if I have to, but not at no F'ing dealer, that's for sure! F them! I got my bike and I''l do what I want with it now!!! Hoist! 8)

Right on....That does suck... Happened to me in 03. They had a sign out back saying "this ain't no effin burger king, you'll get what we give you and like it". I've used the the indies or service myself since....extended warranty my tush!
Hang in there, get it done your way.  I could GAS if the fancy stealership burns down.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 01:22:50 PM »

Well said Howie. It sucks when you pay all that money for a CVO and when its their turn to put up they drag their feet. they didn't have any problems taking your hard eaened money did they. Bastards. later,Q

Thanks Q, Mark and Mike! You got that right! They never have problems taking your money, but still continue to dick you around! That all ends now! BTW What real cams should I be looking at now? If I can't come to terms with this new dealer, which BTW is way out of my way which sucks too, there's no way I'm using any HD parts. If I'm giving up my w.....ty, they got a better chance of seeing God than ever seeing another nickel of my hard earned cash! FHD, FTW, and FTD!!! I might just have my tuner do everything now! >:(

Hoist! 8)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2007, 01:27:39 PM »

Thanks Q, Mark and Mike! You got that right! They never have problems taking your money, but still continue to dick you around! That all ends now! BTW What real cams should I be looking at now? If I can't come to terms with this new dealer, which BTW is way out of my way which sucks too, there's no way I'm using any HD parts. If I'm giving up my w.....ty, they got a better chance of seeing God than ever seeing another nickel of my hard earned cash! FHD, FTW, and FTD!!! I might just have my tuner do everything now! >:(

Hoist! 8)

Cams are like a buffet!  I am still trying to decide, I am leaning towards Woods Night Prowlers or something.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 02:04:29 PM »

Huckfeads.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2007, 02:26:44 PM »

Huckfeads.

To quote my hubbie;

:soapbox:  Peckerdus Headeus  :soapbox:

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2007, 02:38:58 PM »

Right on....That does suck... Happened to me in 03. They had a sign out back saying "this ain't no effin burger king, you'll get what we give you and like it".

One of the fellows at our local dealer's parts dept said once to me "this isn't NAPA"..

Sorry to hear about your trouble Hoist.  You're doing the right thing in finding someone else.  It sounded encouraging a few days ago when the tech was excited about your build. 

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2007, 02:42:09 PM »

You guys got that right!!! But I'm doing what I haveto, with or without HD's help. But this new dealer I'm talking to right now seems on board with everything I'm doing and has other guys there that I also know personally. They might be further away, but HD of NYC won't get anymore of my business! ;)

Excited seems to be more like blowing smoke up my ass! He's the same guy making all the excuses now! F them, maybe this new place will do the right thing!

Hoist! 8)

BTW, can you tell I'm furious right now? Don't know how it comes across in type. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2007, 02:44:38 PM »

Change can be good sometimes Hoist.  Each dealer is different and I bet your new one knows about the troubles with the old one.

If they are a good dealer, it will not repeat.

Seriously Bro, very best of luck on this one.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 37

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 21 queries.