Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  All

Author Topic: The field narrows, McCain, Hillary, Obama.  (Read 12792 times)

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
Re: The field narrows, McCain, Hillary, Obama.
« Reply #135 on: February 28, 2008, 10:53:28 PM »

I owe you a beer next time I see you at the Hideout.

B B

Deal, but I do recall maybe I didn't give a specific face to OWG because there were so many early on. Rode up to the Hideout a couple of weeks ago on a Wednesday and they were closed, hit Julian for some apple pie though. It was a nice day but I read in the paper 79 was closed the next day due to a snow blizzard. :o How are you mid week for spontaneous stuff, there is a lot about that area I'd like to explore. Doc

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #136 on: February 29, 2008, 02:40:38 PM »

Deal, but I do recall maybe I didn't give a specific face to OWG because there were so many early on. Rode up to the Hideout a couple of weeks ago on a Wednesday and they were closed, hit Julian for some apple pie though. It was a nice day but I read in the paper 79 was closed the next day due to a snow blizzard. :o How are you mid week for spontaneous stuff, there is a lot about that area I'd like to explore. Doc

Doc
         You tell em brother. Julian pie - - - none like it anyway - - NONE !

As to the midweek offer, unfortunately, there are too many ships to take care of and not enough of me (big as I may be)  At the moment, with the arrival of DDG-101,  I have 13 DDG-51 Class and 7 FFG-7 Class combatants to cover. Just doesn't allow for me to take off mid week or anytime without setting up coverage for my abscence. Even when you see me posting from home because my back has gone south, I'm answering the phone, covering e-mails, doing research, talking to the contractors, chasing vendors and a 1,000 other things my job requires.

We'll catch up with you again one of these weekends

B B

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #137 on: March 03, 2008, 09:07:01 PM »

How we'd really like to see the debates:

http://www.break.com/index/hillary-farts-during-debate.html

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  All

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 21 queries.