CVO Technical > Twin Cam

HOT!  HOT!  HOT!

(1/3) > >>

HUBBARD:
Yeah, 'er 'uh, Boys & Girls!
 In all my fervent communication on this Great Site, [smiley=bigok.gif] concerning the attributes of my 120 cu.in. "BIG MOTOR", I failed to mention what may be a bit of a setback, to some, that are pondering whether or not [smiley=nixweiss.gif] to pay up for MO' HORSEPOWER!  If you take this "Highway to Hell", [smiley=oops.gif] I mean "Horsepower", you will forfeit your future participation in Parades, and Slow, to No moving traffic.  These "BIG MOTORS"  must have HUGE air.  They get buku HOTTER than the 95 or 103 cu.in. Motors do.  Don't waste your money on "THE FAN", either. [smiley=thumbsdown.gif]  You must keep 'em IN THE WIND! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD        

Screamin:
Experience speaking?? Meltdown or just roasted nuts? [smiley=sweatdrop.gif]

spydglide:
If it runs any hotter than my 103 SEEG, I'm thinking I can forget it.  This motor runs so hot in the summer that it is a literal pain in the butt (and inner thighs)  and you don't have to be in heavy traffic/stopped at lights either.  Might have to start riding way up Nawth more in the summer.  Har! [smiley=santa3.gif]

TB:
Can't say that ever remember the heat from the motor as being an issue.   [smiley=santa.gif]  Of coarse if it does seem a little hot, I just pack snow around the fins.  [smiley=smart.gif]

HUBBARD:

--- Quote ---Can't say that ever remember the heat from the motor as being an issue.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version