Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Wheels through time Museum  (Read 2380 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Wheels through time Museum
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 07:41:01 AM »

I was at WTT on Saturday.  Dale is moving the museum to Prescott, AZ.  At present, there are no plans for an auction - apparently he has changed his mind on that.  Possible he could change it again, but did not sound like he was planning any big bike sell offs.  Museum will close in August - no date on the re-opening in AZ.  Lots of stuff to move.

Maggie Valley "select" anti-biz types have run a good biz away, from what I heard.  Damn shame for us in the SE, but when Dale relocates, those of you in the southwest will benefit.  Helluva guy.  Did a couple of burnouts for us in a row.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 07:43:57 AM »

Chip........that'd be you.  And it's not like you to be so quiet on such a big thing.  Come on give up the details. :nixweiss:

Thanks ISKI    :2vrolijk_21:

Was going to call Dale today but your update answers any questions.

SBB

Did you happen to find any Slim Jims in Maggie Valley?

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 07:48:00 AM »

Thanks ISKI    :2vrolijk_21:

Was going to call Dale today but your update answers any questions.

SBB

Did you happen to find any Slim Jims in Maggie Valley?

Welcome, SB.  He's kinda busy these days, as always - 17 bikes "under construction" plus he is doing his usual personal museum tours. 

Yes, we did in fact.  But they were bought in Franklin.  Very tasty!   :2vrolijk_21:

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 09:29:11 AM »

I was at WTT on Saturday.  Dale is moving the museum to Prescott, AZ.  At present, there are no plans for an auction - apparently he has changed his mind on that.  Possible he could change it again, but did not sound like he was planning any big bike sell offs.  Museum will close in August - no date on the re-opening in AZ.  Lots of stuff to move.

Maggie Valley "select" anti-biz types have run a good biz away, from what I heard.  Damn shame for us in the SE, but when Dale relocates, those of you in the southwest will benefit.  Helluva guy.  Did a couple of burnouts for us in a row.

Prescott AZ   cooooooooool  :coolblue: 

That would have been soooooooo much more fun than the Mr Misty ride we went on. 

(are you listening Nelson )

B B

DESERTBEAR54

• DESERTBEAR
  • 1K CVO Member
  • BLUU 10 SEUC,09 Street Glide
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 03:58:26 PM »

Sorry to hear about the museum moving from the SE but I am looking forward to seeing the museum setup in Prescott!! At least the dry heat and no humidity will help preserve the bikes forever!! 8) 8) 8) 8)
1000 Bears Can't Be Wrong Eat Your Honey Then Ride Safe and Smoke A Good Cigar!!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 06:52:36 PM »

Prescott AZ   cooooooooool  :coolblue: 

That would have been soooooooo much more fun than the Mr Misty ride we went on. 

(are you listening Nelson )

B B

Was told there are some GREAT roads in the Prescott area.  Not far from Sedona - not sure I have ever ridden through Prescott, but the general area looks like ideal for riding.  Not too far from you, BB. 

Someday (after Dale relocates) a CVO rally in the general area, maybe?

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2008, 08:51:49 PM »

Was told there are some GREAT roads in the Prescott area.  Not far from Sedona - not sure I have ever ridden through Prescott, but the general area looks like ideal for riding.  Not too far from you, BB. 

Someday (after Dale relocates) a CVO rally in the general area, maybe?

Which would essentially be a spin off of Sedona, but obviously a lot more places to see.

I'm in favor  if WTT relocates for sure

B B
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 22 queries.