Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Interesting: Paul Harvey  (Read 1790 times)

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
Interesting: Paul Harvey
« on: June 15, 2006, 02:09:19 PM »

THIS WILL OPEN YOUR EYES by Paul Harvey

Conveniently Forgotten Facts Back in 1969 a group of Black Panthers decided that a fellow black panther named...Alex Rackley needed to die.  Rackley was suspected of disloyalty.

Rackley was first tied to a chair. Once safely immobilized, his  friends tortured him for hours by, among other things, pouring boiling water on him. When they got tired of torturing Rackley, Black Panther member Warren Kimbo took Rackley outside and put a bullet in his head.

Rackley's body was later found floating in a river about 25 miles
north of New Haven, Conn. Perhaps at this point you're curious as to what happened to these Black Panthers. In 1977, that's only eight years later, only one of the killers was still in jail.  

The shooter, Warren Kimbro, managed to get a scholarship to Harvard and became good friends with none other than Al Gore. He later became an assistant dean at an Eastern Connecticut State College. Isn't that something? As a '60s radical you can pump a bullet into someone's head and a few years later, in the same state, you can become an assistant college dean! Only in America!

Erica Huggins was the lady who served the Panthers by boiling the water for Mr. Rackley's torture. Some years later Ms. Huggins was elected to a California School Board.

How in the world do you think these killers got off so easy?

Maybe it was in some part due to the efforts of two people who came to the defense of the Panthers. These two people actually went so far as to shut down Yale University with demonstrations in defense of the accused Black Panthers during their trial.  

One of these people was none other than Bill Lan Lee. Mr. Lee, or Mr. Lan Lee, as the case may be, isn't a college dean. He isn't a member of a California School Board. He is now head of the US Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, appointed by none other than Bill Clinton.

O.K., so who was the other Panther defender?

Is this other notable Panther defender now a school board member?!

Is this other Panther apologist now an assistant college dean?

No, neither! The other Panther defender was, like Lee, a radical
law student at Yale University at the t ime. She is now known as
The "smartest woman in the world" (and may well become the next president of the United States)

She is none other than the Democratic senator from the State of New York----our former First Lady, the incredible Hillary Rodham Clinton.

And now, as Paul Harvey said; You know "the rest of the story".

Pass this on! This deserves the widest possible press.
Also remember it, if and when she runs for President

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
Re: Interesting: Paul Harvey
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 02:27:33 PM »

False.
As much as I dislike Senator Clinton, this simply isn't true. Go to: http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/panthers.asp

"For the rest of the story"  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 02:42:38 PM »

I think "snopes" must be part of a "vast LEFT wing conspiracy"
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 02:43:20 PM by MJZ »

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 02:51:51 PM »

I DON'T UNDERSTAND

I don't understand how Laura Bush gets a pass for killing someone in a car accident when she was 17. I don't understand why everyone is so forgiving of Pres Bush's drunk driving conviction. I don't understand why people stand up for someone who even by the most positive of partisan accounts avoided serving in the active duty military yet they crucify someone who by the most negative of partisan accounts served at least one day in real live fire combat in Vietnam as a volunteer. I don't understand how as President, a man who dodged service in Vietnam because his rich father got him into the reserves can send 40, 45 and 50 year old reservists off to die in Iraq. I don't understand why a man who lost the popular vote and was elected by the Electoral College after a bunch of lawyers got done obfuscating everything thinks he has a mandate from the American public. I don't understand why it is OK to bash 50% of the American public simply because the basher's are in power. I don't understand why no one writes this kind of cheap chit attack about our current president who has put us into a hole so deep financially we will never see the light at the end of the tunnel. I don't understand how this president who says we have no money to shore up Social Security with, has a trillion dollars to spend in Iraq. I don't understand how it's ok with the 50% who are in power for over 2,500 American service men and women and over 80,000 Iraqi citizens to lose their lives in pursuit of goals that shift with the presidents poll numbers. I don't undersatnd why we have traded a percieved national moral bankruptcy for a real fiscal bankruptcy. I don't understand why we traded a perception among ourselves that the office of the President had been demeaned for world wide condemnation of our nation as war mongers.  

MY EYES ARE WIDE OPEN - - - - - - - ARE YOURS ?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 03:26:39 PM by SPIDERMAN »

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 02:59:21 PM »

I do and therein lies the problem.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 03:31:48 PM »

That being the case, I think you should exercise the muscles in your neck that allow your head to turn in all directions. It would appear you have tunnel vision.

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 03:40:10 PM »

That being the case, I think you should exercise the muscles in your neck that allow your head to turn in all directions. It would appear [highlight]you have tunnel vision[/highlight].

Might be, getting used to it after 4 months of trying to get used to a full face bucket. Can't see left or right.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 03:46:04 PM by MJZ »

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 04:06:18 PM »

[highlight]I don't understand how this president who says we have no money to shore up Social Security with, has a trillion dollars to spend in Iraq.[/highlight]

Add me to the list on this one... it makes me mad as hell to think there might be nothing there for me and others that have contributed all our lives (involuntarily I might add)  [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=end.gif] [smiley=furious2.gif] [smiley=furious3.gif]

BobD

• Senior CVO Member
  • '06 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2006, 04:27:07 PM »

Well said. Our system of elected officials at all levels is overloaded with scoundrels, thieves, adulterers, cheats and liars. It would be hypocritical to criticize either party without taking a broad stroke look at "politicians."
The question then would be what are we going to do about it? Why do we tolerate this type of representation and leadership? What is the mental state of the voting population that elects these guys? A better question would be - why would any honest, decent, caring individual want to subject him or herself to any role in our political system if it meant associating with the current crew of bandits?
We will be remembered for all the rules we break.

BigR55

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2006, 09:43:34 PM »

obfuscating ? I think this might inspire a great idea! The Big Word dictionary for Harley riders! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 22 queries.