Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Finally got my Jackpot Exhaust installed  (Read 848 times)

lammgrel

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE3
Finally got my Jackpot Exhaust installed
« on: November 12, 2011, 01:14:01 AM »

So after waiting a week for the crossover pipe gasket to arrive, I was finally able to button up the exhaust and hear it for the first time after installing the Fullsack 2.25" cores, and Fuel-Moto jackpot exhaust.  I gave the cores 1 wrap of the stock fiberglass, and boy does this thing rumble now!  I cant wait to get it out on the road, but now I need to get a tuner installed and get her dyno'ed
Legend Air Suspension, Jackpot Exhaust, Fullsack 2.25" Cores, K&N High Flow Air Filter
SE Race Tuner, Windsplitter Windshield

kiwihog

• KIWIHOG
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE Rio Red & Black
    • CVO2: 2007 FXSTDi NON CVO
    • CVO3: 2016 FLTRUSE
Re: Finally got my Jackpot Exhaust installed
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 02:02:35 AM »

You should talk to Jamie at Jackpot/Fuelmoto about the Dynojet power vision Ive had mine on my RG and love all the extras you can do with it changing programs at will to help out if you are stuck buying a lower grade fuel on a trip switch from power tune to economy without having to hook up to a computer. Jamie has a bunch of maps he will load onto the unit for you per your particular setup.
Things I have had to buy because of this site 2.0 fullsac baffles, PV tuner, glare polish, floorboard extn, clearview w/shield, locking lower doors, motorcycle armour, bass ports in tourpac, Iron aces mount for Power Vision Tuner V&H Power duals
and not close to finished!!!

Page created in 0.234 seconds with 22 queries.