Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Muslim Xmas  (Read 3633 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: Muslim Xmas
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2006, 02:33:31 PM »

Hubbard,
              I know you're a busy man so you may not have seen  the ads for the new Robin Williams movie in which he gets elected President. I expect this is an offshoot of that. Would imagine you'd enjoy the movie. I know I will.

B B   8-)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2006, 02:37:33 PM »

For all the George W., bashers;  I guess YOU could do a better Job!  Or, better yet, you probably think Al Gore or John Kerry, would have done a better job.  Make me puke!  I'd hate to think I had either of those two panty-waisted tree huggers in charge of this Great Country.  What a mess that would be!  Later--HUBBARD      
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2006, 02:55:45 PM »

Hubbard,
            I'm not a Bush basher, I despise the son of a bitch !
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 05:17:08 PM by SPIDERMAN »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2006, 08:49:38 PM »

Twolane,
            You're right and you're wrong. Trying to explain the difference in this forum is all but impossible. Like it or not, this website tends to be a soundbite forum. That's why some of my posts seem extremely provocative, so you're right in that sense. What you're wrong about is my believing that the majority party has a repsonsibility to work with the minority party. My issues on this front have nothing to do with Iraq by the way. Right or wrong,the conflict in Iraq was approved by a majority vote representing both parties. We have a responsibilty to the men and women of our Armed Forces to support whatever it takes see this through. But IMO the domestic agenda of this administration has been one big cluster _ u _ k. And that's why I go on these rants. But, my explanation for my opinion in this area would run to about 30 pages and as I said, this site lends itself better to soundbites. Sorry , I wish I could give you more. I'd actually be happy to in person, but I'm looking to Maggie Valley as a celebration of the motorcycles we love and the friendships that often spring from the commonality of that

B B

Spider, I would guess I pretty completely understand the positions you would offer.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2006, 08:56:39 PM »

Don, Believe it or not, I used to rant just as loud when Tip O'Neil and the Dems had their day.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2006, 09:01:10 PM »

Don, Believe it or not, I used to rant just as loud when Tip O'Neil and the Dems had their day.

Spider, that makes you the rare beast.  The even handed mentor.  I've known so very few....   I think they're actually listed on the Endangered Species Act list of most threatened animals.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2006, 11:06:25 PM »

Spider, that makes you the rare beast.
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2006, 11:18:30 PM »

Hubbard,
            I'm not a Bush basher, I despise the son of a bitch !
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 22 queries.