Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Limited

Finding/Ordering

(1/6) > >>

oe542bob:
Ok, so I'm really interested in getting a 2014 Blue CVO Ultra. Probably trade my '12 Orange/Black CVO Ultra in. After making a few calls to local dealers, I'm losing my interest. Why? Well, seems they can only get so many CVOs per calendar quarter, and the first quarter, the dealers tell me they get what HD sends them. So that moves you up to the next quarter. So that means I might be able to order one and get it next year sometime. At least that's how I understand it.
I just wish I could really see the colors in person and since nobody will have them on the floor to eyeball, I don't know if I want to commit to something that I may not like in person.
Just venting a little, feel better now!

kojak:
I'm on my 3rd CVO in the last 8 years. Everytime, I've had my heart set on a model and color and had to contact every dealer within a 150 miles to let me know if they got that bike. Everytime, found one within 2 to 3weeks. Once I had to go to Harrisburg, Pa and another time to Annapolis MD.

jimcb1:
I know yhis is nuts trying to find a cvo limited

cooterbrown:
Anybody see a CVO limited yet?

CowboyBagger:
I think there's one in Des Moines, Iowa.  Check with Worth HD in Kansas City, they are the largest CVO dealer in the US.  816-420-9000    Ask for Bret Gerrin

Cowboy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version