Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8  All

Author Topic: Glare Products  (Read 53186 times)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Re: Chrome Front Fender Spear
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2006, 07:25:35 PM »

Spidered the B/B SEEG today.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2006, 08:55:06 PM »

Would BigDaddy lie to you.I told you its worth every damn penny. Later, Q

Q, you're the reason I bought this stuff in the first place!!!  I could not believe the shine on your bike compared to all[/u] others in MV!  It's why I asked you, "What kind of polish are you using on your bike?"

Perry, YOU DA MAN!  Thanks for developing the Glare products and joining our site!  From many years of car showing, I've tried just about all the products on the market at one time or another.  Glare, by far, produces the best shine with the least amount of effort of all of the products I've tried.  Incredible as it may sound, Glare actually seems to "heal" paint!  I cannot believe the blemishes that it removes -- stuff that other products didn't impact in the least!  Thanks, again, for your work on this excellent product!

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
Re: Glare Products
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2006, 09:26:10 PM »

Perry,

Welcome to the site! I used the Mirco, Spider and Polish last week. I tested the products on my Black f250 pickup first. The truck is used for plowing in New England was loaded with scratches from the sand and salt put down during storms. I am completely blown away by the results of using your product. The paint came back and looks "wet" again. Your products are incredible. I can't say enough as to how impressed I am with the results. Hats off to you and the crew at Glare. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Ed

PS. Hey D00d just wanted you to know that TC pressured me into buying this stuff. ;)   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ed
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2006, 10:32:42 PM »

There you go again, being a bad influence on me. Just placed my order.
I think my wife is beginning to dislike you guys. [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=banana.gif]
Now I need to find somebody for me to watch do the labor end. Don't think wifey will be willing. ;D ;D

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2006, 11:02:28 PM »

There you go again, being a bad influence on me. Just placed my order.
I think my wife is beginning to dislike you guys. [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=banana.gif]
Now I need to find somebody for me to watch do the labor end. Don't think wifey will be willing. ;D ;D
I figure it's only fair that I try to join the rest of the guys in spending your money, so here's something that will make the labor a little easier: http://www.mytoolstore.com/porcab/7424.html
The orbital action is great for removing swirls and not creating new ones.
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

cigarmike

« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2006, 11:35:59 AM »

Got my order(s) of Glare. did the spider and polish on one half of one lid......really brings out the depth....ok, so tried a spot on the outter fairing and a small area of the tank where I have obvious sanding marks on new parts. Didnt do much, brought out the black maybe a little,  but did not do anything to the color sanding scratches/marks . nor do I believe that it will. Can't wait to try Glare on the Black Vette, which just got a fresh new motor and is maybe 2 hours away from ignition !!!.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2006, 08:30:08 PM »

I'm too lazy to read every post in this thread.

I saw someone talking about buffin machines and the like. Do they sell similar products you can do by hand ?

B B

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2006, 08:53:20 PM »

I saw someone talking about buffin machines and the like. Do they sell similar products you can do by hand ?

B B

Brian,
I used the Mirco polish, Spider polish and Glare polish all by hand and they worked great. I used them on my black 03' F250 first, really made a big difference. Used the Spider and Glare ploish on the V and they made the paint look deeper, darker, nice finish.

Ed
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2006, 09:20:15 PM »

B B

Think that was me. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  You can use these products by hand or with a machine.  I used the orbital on my truck since that is A LOT of real estate to cover in a day otherwise, but on the bike I applied it by hand.  I got equally incredible results both ways.  This is hands down the best product I've come across.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2006, 11:07:38 PM »

Think that was me. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2006, 11:16:06 PM »

Just looked.  They haven't had one yet since they're not listed.  When they go public, I'm there!

I'm just glad to finally have a product this good.  It's the Zipper's 575 or Clearview windshield of polishes, that's all.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2006, 11:35:14 PM »

Brian
        1972, I got one of the only Honda 750F models around. Guy offers me exclusive fanchise on something called Armor-all for the entire State of Maine in exchange for the bike. Obviously since I work for a living you know the rest of the story.

Big B

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2006, 11:51:38 PM »

Would BigDaddy lie to you.I told you its worth every damn penny. Later, Q
Somebody on this site turned me on to the 'Britemax', which I promptly ordered and have been totally pleased with.......until now.  Are you telling me that this 'Glare' is better than the 'BriteMax'?  Where does it end?  OK, where do you order the Glare products from?   [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2006, 11:56:29 PM »

Brian

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2006, 12:00:29 AM »

Somebody on this site turned me on to the 'Britemax', which I promptly ordered and have been totally pleased with.......until now.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 21 queries.