CVO Social > Off Topic

The view never changes

(1/3) > >>

SPIDERMAN:
We've had some discussion on how some folks get on a tear with their post counts goin through the roof. Just wanted to share a thought on that

" Unless you're the lead dog, the view never changes "

B B

Fatboy:
And nobody.....not nobody will ever pass 2LR! (he's like the Great Oz around here). :o :-[ :'( [smiley=drink.gif]

Damn that's one sorry view for the rest of us............  [smiley=confused5.gif] [smiley=oops.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Fatboy:

--- Quote ---And nobody.....not nobody will ever pass 2LR! (he's like the Great Oz around here). :o :-[ :'( [smiley=drink.gif]

Damn that's one sorry view for the rest of us............  [smiley=confused5.gif] [smiley=oops.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
--- End quote ---
(meant the rear pockets on your Harley jeans Don)  [smiley=nervous.gif] [smiley=cucumber.gif]  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

SPIDERMAN:

--- Quote ---And nobody.....not nobody will ever pass 2LR! (he's like the Great Oz around here). :o :-[ :'( [smiley=drink.gif]

--- End quote ---

Fatboy, I should direct some of my posts exclusively at you dude. You seem to always get my meaning without going off a tangent looking for something that isn't there.

Adios
        B B

Fatboy:
Helen Keller could see your point on that topic!  ;)

Now get back to making something special out of LD........ [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

PS: How 'bout them Chargers? Bet your glad your hearts in New England!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version