CVO Social > Off Topic

Re: site overhaul

(1/2) > >>

SBB:

--- Quote ---
All you have to know is that Hoist! lives in NYC and that's north of you!   [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
--- End quote ---

Thanks AJ  :(
Now that wasn't funny ::)

[smiley=coolblue.gif]

SPIDERMAN:

--- Quote ---
All you have to know is that Hoist! lives in NYC and that's north of you!   [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
--- End quote ---

And north and east of me and Beags - - - hmmmmmmmmm everybody lives north or east of us [smiley=oops.gif]

hard10:

--- Quote ---

And north and east of me and Beags - - - hmmmmmmmmm everybody lives north or east of us [smiley=oops.gif]
--- End quote ---

[smiley=ROFLOL.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=ROFLOL.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=ROFLOL.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Hoist!:

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

Not for much longer AJ. I'm gonna be your new neighbor! Another damn Yankee movin south! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Hoist! 8-)

hard10:

--- Quote ---
Not for much longer AJ. I'm gonna be your new neighbor! Another damn Yankee movin south! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Hoist! 8-)

--- End quote ---

[smiley=huh.gif]    [smiley=help.gif]  There goes the neighborhood!   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version