CVO Social > Off Topic

Oops! There Goes the Neighborhood II

(1/1)

Hoist!:
Well that last thread took a turn towards things that don't resemble my original question. Anyone looking for dinner guests or other things NC please use that original thread. I'd like to try to see if anyone might be able to assist me with my inquiry. Please keep the responses on topic. Please. Just this once. So here's my original post again. Thanks gang.

Is anyone, or does anyone know a good home builder or real estate person in the Charlotte area? I was originally looking in the Asheville area, but I'm negotiating a relocation package with my company, for an opening in that office for sometime later this year. While I'm talking with them, I'd like to get more familiar with the housing market there. I'd like to understand my options. Any help on this would be appreciated. I hope another Yankee (this Yankee) down there doesn't upset y'all! TIA! Hoist! 8)

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: HogBreath on February 09, 2007, 03:39:12 PM ---I've got a 2 year old Coachman Camper I'd love to sell. just think of the chrome I could buy if I sold it!!

--- End quote ---
This is a duplicate thread and not the responses he's looking for. If you would like to add information he's requesting please do so in the original thread - Oops! There Goes The Neighborhood!

This one is being locked.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version