Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Cell Bracket  (Read 1463 times)

fxdjerry

• Senior CVO Member
Cell Bracket
« on: June 14, 2005, 09:58:59 AM »

Got this bracket at Americade using it for cell holder but it can be used for different things. Decent quality ,diecast fits good. Purchased from cyclegadgets.com

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Cell Bracket
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 09:35:28 PM »

Jerry (and others that may be interested) on my last two Ultra Classics I had the hand held micraphone.  The standard Harley bracket that held the micraphone was the exact same size as my cell phone case.......so it would click right in.  Worked great and due to the spring loaded tension clip on the micraphone clip, it held my cell phone even more securly.  I'd put it on vibrate and while I couldn't hear it ring, I could see the face of it light up, as it vibrated.  I could see who the caller is and decide if I wanted to pull over and take the call or keep moving.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

fxdjerry

• Senior CVO Member
Re: Cell Bracket
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2005, 01:44:53 AM »

Jerry (and others that may be interested) on my last two Ultra Classics I had the hand held micraphone.  The standard Harley bracket that held the micraphone was the exact same size as my cell phone case.......so it would click right in.  Worked great and due to the spring loaded tension clip on the micraphone clip, it held my cell phone even more securly.  I'd put it on vibrate and while I couldn't hear it ring, I could see the face of it light up, as it vibrated.  I could see who the caller is and decide if I wanted to pull over and take the call or keep moving.

Wish I knew would have saved a few bucks! This radio set up has an interface for the phone. I use Nolan flip helmet with speakers and microphone. Phone rings comes thru on one side of speaker even while music or cb playing . I flip a switch tostart talking or hang up. To initiate a call I press voice dial and say what I want to call and it dials. I wanted to stop at HD dealer in Troy NY on way back from Americade. Was not sure the exit. Push the phone button said"411" and got connected to dealer. Did not have to stop for directions.People on the other side don't know I am riding a bike unless I flip the helmet up. Then they hear the wind. Has inputs for radar,and gps but I have not got to those yet. Most likely be looking for mounts for that stuff.

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 25 queries.