Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: 2019 cvo sumping  (Read 32585 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: 2019 cvo sumping
« Reply #150 on: April 27, 2019, 03:08:56 PM »

Specifically, a tailwind blowing towards Milwaukee.

I remember the specification for that.  The FartFactor.  Has a tolerance of 1.5 qt/mph.

charles05663

• 1K CVO Member
    • TX

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 - Petunia
« Reply #151 on: April 30, 2019, 07:25:27 AM »

I remember the specification for that.  The FartFactor.  Has a tolerance of 1.5 qt/mph.

Oh, I hate those type of blowouts.  I have changed many a pair of pants due unexpected debris.   :oops: :nixweiss:
And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
Matthew 4:19

http://www.thefishermenministry.net/

Q:  What is the USA's number one export to China?
A:  Trash!  They loved our high quality trash. (not any longer).

Stolen technology and Jobs!

ET1906

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

« Reply #152 on: April 30, 2019, 08:44:32 PM »

I have a 2019 with a Stage 3.  I have a little over 2,000 miles and my bike has been in the shop 2 times already.  The first it happened, I was just out for a routine ride.  Entered the freeway, quickly lost power and engine brake began to happen.  I called the dealership and they picked it up.  The next day they told me they test drove for nearly an hour and no issues.  1 week later, out on another ride, actually back from the dealership.  Same thing.  This time, I drove it back while the issue was still occurring.  Tech drove it and said it was lagging a bit.  I'm surely regretting adding the Stage 3 kit.  I bought this bike to do a lot of cross country traveling.  Don't have any confidence in this bike at all.  Thinking hard about trading the damn thing in and just getting a regular 114.  Some thoughts of buying Indian Roadmaster.  Sucks that a bike that's 1.5 months old has stayed in the shop.  Wife rags on me, "too bad your new bike is in the shop, great day to ride".  Anybody know of a real fix to this solution.  A buddy of mine said he had the same issue, and he said screw warranty and he put Feuling Oil Pump and cam backplate on and it resolved the issue.  Kinda hate to screw the warranty this early in the game.

mark

« Reply #153 on: April 30, 2019, 09:06:06 PM »

I have a 2019 with a Stage 3.  I have a little over 2,000 miles and my bike has been in the shop 2 times already.  The first it happened, I was just out for a routine ride.  Entered the freeway, quickly lost power and engine brake began to happen.  I called the dealership and they picked it up.  The next day they told me they test drove for nearly an hour and no issues.  1 week later, out on another ride, actually back from the dealership.  Same thing.  This time, I drove it back while the issue was still occurring.  Tech drove it and said it was lagging a bit.  I'm surely regretting adding the Stage 3 kit.  I bought this bike to do a lot of cross country traveling.  Don't have any confidence in this bike at all.  Thinking hard about trading the damn thing in and just getting a regular 114.  Some thoughts of buying Indian Roadmaster.  Sucks that a bike that's 1.5 months old has stayed in the shop.  Wife rags on me, "too bad your new bike is in the shop, great day to ride".  Anybody know of a real fix to this solution.  A buddy of mine said he had the same issue, and he said screw warranty and he put Feuling Oil Pump and cam backplate on and it resolved the issue.  Kinda hate to screw the warranty this early in the game.
Just curious...if you bought an air conditioning unit from brand X that was touted as their top of the line unit, that cost a small fortune, and it failed twice while under warranty, would you replace it with the same brand?  I'm guessing not, but it's your money.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 24 queries.