CVO Technical > Electronic Toys and Gadgets

Heated and Cooled Hammock seat question

<< < (2/3) > >>

fastfreddy:
i just bought one and picking up friday, july 7th, will ask my parts guy, he is pretty sharp (for a hd parts guy) he did mention there is a harness i may need  :nixweiss: but they stock them if i need it

fastfreddy:
so i got the seat on, no issues, going for a ride later. ... parts guy had no real answer to why it would not work on your 13, says may be connector, in the instructions it shows installing the connector and if the connector is present and being used there is a Y splitter you can buy   he did look up the heated only hammock and book says it will fit 09 to 16 .... hope that helps

fastfreddy:
 also if your on HD web page looking at the seat, scroll down to details click then click directions it shows the install, operating system, part numbers for connectors .... some good info there

Jeffro13:
Thanks for the info. Let us know if the cooling is a noticeable difference or not. 👍

fastfreddy:
 well..... first ride..... not good. fit was not so good , there is a module that rubbed the fender and scratched it. rode about 20 minutes and then it felt as if the heater got tuned on, checked the switches, they were good. so rode home and pulled seat to check fans and found forward fan not working, this when i saw the scratches, so not impressed at this time

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version