CVO Social > In The News

11 details you may have missed with the 2024 Road Glide & Street Glide models

(1/2) > >>

Grizzly:
https://wilkinsharley.com/news-article/53141/2024-hd-road-glide-2024-hd-street-glide-changes

Saw this recently and thought some may be interested in it.

Cheers,
Mike

kojak:
Good info. Hopefully they work out all the skyline os bugs.

RivRaptor:
Hasn't reached (the customer base) price reduction yet on the base models the article mentions as one of the details.  Well why then would the recently received advertisement from a local dealer state that all monthly payment prices quoted on new HD's are 96 (Yes 96!) month pricing?  If you need 96 month pricing for a motor cycle well then fill in the blank ___________.

P.S.:  I hope that price reduction reaches soon!

Finster101:

--- Quote from: RivRaptor on February 11, 2024, 01:27:40 PM ---Hasn't reached (the customer base) price reduction yet on the base models the article mentions as one of the details.  Well why then would the recently received advertisement from a local dealer state that all monthly payment prices quoted on new HD's are 96 (Yes 96!) month pricing?  If you need 96 month pricing for a motor cycle well then fill in the blank ___________.

--- End quote ---

It's Harley's version of Bidenomics.

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: RivRaptor on February 11, 2024, 01:27:40 PM ---Hasn't reached (the customer base) price reduction yet on the base models the article mentions as one of the details.  Well why then would the recently received advertisement from a local dealer state that all monthly payment prices quoted on new HD's are 96 (Yes 96!) month pricing?  If you need 96 month pricing for a motor cycle well then fill in the blank ___________.

--- End quote ---

That's nuts, 96 month or 8 years to pay for a Harley.  I would not even consider that long for a car or truck.  60 months bothers me at to long.

Yes, the new price on the Street Glide and Road Glide is lower.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version