CVO Technical > Wheels/Tires/Suspension/Brakes

Leaking Legends Revo shock

(1/2) > >>

chuckfltrxse:
I purchased a 2021 CVO’s Road Glide right before last Christmas from a guy in Texas . I live in Indiana and the weather has not been nice enough to ride until recently. One of the selling points was that it had Legend suspension on the front and rear. Today, I took the bags off to install a four-point docking system, and noticed that the right rear shock was leaking. Has anyone had any experience dealing with Legends warranty when they were not the original purchaser. I talked to the guy I bought the bike from and he said the shocks were installed by his dealer on March 31, 2022, and he sent me the invoice. I’m wondering what kind of service I will get from Legends.

chuckfltrxse:
Does no one reply to questions on this forum?

OBB:

--- Quote from: chuckfltrxse on March 04, 2024, 07:02:42 PM ---Does no one reply to questions on this forum?

--- End quote ---
I thought I had seen a response earlier today when I checked in on my lunch break. Reach out to Legends directly and see what they say. If you can find a serial number on the shocks, They'll want that.

chuckfltrxse:
I left a message for them today, said they would get back to me in 24 to 48 hours. I’m just curious if they will deal with me since I’m not they original buyer.

deldago:
I would try to see if he still has the receipt.That would definitely help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version