Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Missing CVO Shirt  (Read 1513 times)

05Rider

• Full CVO Member
Missing CVO Shirt
« on: November 30, 2005, 11:55:22 PM »

Question[smiley=confused5.gif].  Several months ago a purchased a CVO Shirt from somebody.  I never received the shirt or was the money returned.  Did this happen to anyone else [smiley=nixweiss.gif].  I completely forgot about the shirt and I can't remember who was selling them.  Any info would be very helpful.   Ride Safe[smiley=helmet.gif]
Freedom pipes, PC III, SE Air Cleaner
Tour Pak & Saddlebags LED Brakelight Kits
Kuryakyn Deluxe L.E.D. Taillight Conversion & LED F & R Running Lights & Turn Signals

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Missing CVO Shirt
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 12:51:42 AM »

Question[smiley=confused5.gif].  Several months ago a purchased a CVO Shirt from somebody.  I never received the shirt or was the money returned.  Did this happen to anyone else [smiley=nixweiss.gif].  I completely forgot about the shirt and I can't remember who was selling them.  Any info would be very helpful.   Ride Safe[smiley=helmet.gif]

I've never heard of a CVO Shirt.  Where did you hear of this?  Wouldn't you have got your shirt when you give them your money?  I can assure you that HD does not make a CVO shirt and we've not offered one for sale on this site, yet.  We've discussed it but nothing definate, yet.....no pattern or design discussed yet and not even a decision, yet.  Of course we'd not even know what kind of price they may be since that's all determined by logo (or logos if it's front and rear), colors, lettering, etc.  Sorry I can't help you. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 01:22:06 AM »

05, there's not been any group purchase of CVO shirts so nothing has been produced for site members or sold in quantity by one of us.  Also just ran a search of your last 25 posts.  That took it back to 12 July.  Nothing in any of those that was a conversation with anyone about a shirt either.  Sorry for not being able to help.

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2005, 05:27:28 PM »

HAR!  I guess I'm NOT the only senile old jackass here!  I bought an infrared heater for the shop about 2 months ago, and it never showed up either.  And now I can't figure out who I ordered it from!  My old lady thinks the whole thing is hilarious...   Welcome to my world, 05Rider!    [smiley=oops.gif]
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

JimsSEEG

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2005, 08:30:32 PM »

Dang!!! I'm sure glad somebody else brought that up. reminds me of when I ordered.. a... uh... What were we talking about???

Jim
Jim

"Ophelia"

"pull that thing in here - it's not running good enough to scatter sh*& with a hay rake...."   E.K.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2005, 09:21:35 PM »

Hey 05RIDER, you tell 'em all to go get their own hallucinations, and what's the possibility of you sharing whatever it is you've got.....shirt? we don't have no stinkin' shirt, not yet anyway.  You might could find someone to share a patch that could be sewn on a shirt.  Sorry, can't help much on this one.   :'( Har!  [smiley=2vrolijk_21.gif] spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2005, 02:48:24 PM »

HAR!  I guess I'm NOT the only senile old jackass here!  I bought an infrared heater for the shop about 2 months ago, and it never showed up either.  And now I can't figure out who I ordered it from!  My old lady thinks the whole thing is hilarious...   Welcome to my world, 05Rider!    [smiley=oops.gif]

OK - I have a looks worse on me story.  At the end of October, I bought a Pancea tail light from PJ57 of this site.  Threw it in the bottom drawer of the dresser at the hotel, and then forgot to unpack that drawer when we checked out. Of course I called the lost and found, but none of the stuff I could remember being in that drawer were reported as found.  Of couse, the group that took over the entire hotel that weekend we checked out was the Rolling Thunder group. In town to do some lobbying or something. I guess one of them got a real nice tail light for free.  

I haven't found a way to tell my husband yet.  I lost my favorite pony tail wrap too - It is the only one that is made of neoprene and so very light, that is long enough to cover my hair.  The new ones are only 14 inches, and that just doesn't cut it.  I hope this makes 05 and Coolbreeze know they are not alone.   [smiley=oops.gif]
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 05:54:39 AM by Mrs._WeCVO »

Rebel

• Full CVO Member
  • It's called Sanity, but maybe it's me that's crazy
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2005, 05:49:34 PM »

I lost somethin' once- wish I could remember what it was and where I lost it... or then again, maybe I didn't lose it and I just thought I did... or did I find it???  Hell, I hate it when that happens!  Maybe if I posted a picture of it here then you guys might have seen it.  ...... [smiley=confused5.gif] If I could only find the camera.  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  Ok, found the camera... whew, I was gettin' worried that I might have left it somewhere I forgot about... anyway here's the pic.
Later-
The "Rebel"

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 21 queries.