Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22

Author Topic: Photos Of FXR2's FXR3's & FXR4's  (Read 124301 times)

fxr4mikey

• Elite CVO Member
Re: Photos Of FXR2's FXR3's & FXR4's
« Reply #150 on: August 09, 2008, 10:04:03 PM »

So, bars, seat, sissy bar and pad, and plug wires, exhuast, are change overs...Abything else? Man, she is CLEAN...Good lookin bike :2vrolijk_21:

Thank You !

coated braided brake and throttle cables are also change overs
the bars are/were the stock part number for the 2001 Wide Glide

if you look closely you might notice that the chrome coil cover is missing - that is a single fire coil with a Compu Tech ignition system installed. The stock cover will not cover this coil and I'm in search of one that will fit.  I installed the ignition system in June this year. The rev limit is set at 6K and the max advance is 35 degrees and does not retard. It advances at about 1500 rpms and stays advanced til the rev limit is reached .... at which time the bike starts cutting out .... I like it  ;D

In the garage, waiting til this winter, I already have on hand the following items for installation.

SE Heads
Woods W6 cam
Mikuni hsr42
new lifters
chrome lifter blocks
Pro Force breather kit
Rivera tapered co molly push rods

2000 FXR4 Candy Tangerine
The Build -
•   SE Heads w/Cometic .030 gaskets
•   Bob Wood W6 cam
•   Mikuni HSR42 carb
•   Compu-Fire Single Fire Ignition
•   Rivera taper-lite chromolly adjustable push rods
•   Chrome lifter blocks w/HD B lifters
•   Pro-Force One AC and breather kit
•   Vance and Hines straight shots

fxr4mikey

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #151 on: August 09, 2008, 10:04:58 PM »

sorry, my bad on the coil cover .... those pics were BEFORE the ign was changed  :oops:
The Build -
•   Bob Wood W6 cam
•   Mikuni HSR42 carb

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #152 on: August 09, 2008, 10:11:51 PM »

Woo Hoo!!! we got ourselves another hot rod FXR guy here!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Minglewood

• Junior CVO Member
  • '00 FXR4 (gone); '11 FLTRUSE
« Reply #153 on: August 09, 2008, 10:14:59 PM »

Was that Sporster Custom riser setup stock on the FXR4? :confused5:
Hoist! 8)

Yup.  Sometimes I think about removing the riser and putting on mini apes (look much nicer coming from the top of the forks).  But the electrics sit at the top of those risers, so haven't done it.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #154 on: August 09, 2008, 10:17:50 PM »

Hey, I'm glad I jump-started the photo thread tonight! :beerchug:  Minglewood, that bike looks great! :2vrolijk_21:  If I could have another one, it would be an orange 4! ;)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #155 on: August 09, 2008, 10:21:02 PM »

Hey, I'm glad I jump-started the photo thread tonight! :beerchug:  Minglewood, that bike looks great! :2vrolijk_21:  If I could have another one, it would be an orange 4! ;)

Ya mean orange 4! ;D :)

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #156 on: August 09, 2008, 10:22:51 PM »

Whoa!!!  fxr4mikey's got a show-stopper, too! :shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2:   Great bikes, everyone!  I never get tired of looking at these things! :nixweiss:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #157 on: August 09, 2008, 10:24:01 PM »

I love how busy this board is! Nothing like a few more guys getting these bikes to light a fire under this Board's ass!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Keep it up gang! And plenty more pics too!  I'll have just the subject soon to try my new camera out on! ;)

Hoist! 8)

fxr4mikey

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #158 on: August 09, 2008, 10:40:03 PM »

I love how busy this board is! Nothing like a few more guys getting these bikes to light a fire under this Board's ass!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Keep it up gang! And plenty more pics too!  I'll have just the subject soon to try my new camera out on! ;)

Hoist! 8)

well I've had my bike since it was new, but I only learned of this forum last weekend  ....................   GLAD that I was pointed over here !!!
The Build -
•   Bob Wood W6 cam
•   Mikuni HSR42 carb

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #159 on: August 09, 2008, 10:44:39 PM »

well I've had my bike since it was new, but I only learned of this forum last weekend  ....................   GLAD that I was pointed over here !!!

Us too Mikey! Great to have ya aboard! Enjoy this great site man! We have a good time here and get the best info too! After all, we have the best bikes! ;D ;) :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

fxr4mikey

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #160 on: August 09, 2008, 10:47:39 PM »

So, bars, seat, sissy bar and pad, and plug wires, exhuast, are change overs...Abything else? Man, she is CLEAN...Good lookin bike :2vrolijk_21:

also has a chrome lay down license plate holder, nice curve to match the fender line
The Build -
•   Bob Wood W6 cam
•   Mikuni HSR42 carb

fxr4mikey

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #161 on: August 09, 2008, 11:00:20 PM »

here she is in 2007 up on the Blue Ridge Parkway .... I didn't have the corbin saddle at that time .....
BEAUTIFUL ride !!!!!!!!!!
The Build -
•   Bob Wood W6 cam
•   Mikuni HSR42 carb

fxr4mikey

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #162 on: August 09, 2008, 11:04:31 PM »

she gets around  :pepper:
The Build -
•   Bob Wood W6 cam
•   Mikuni HSR42 carb

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #163 on: August 09, 2008, 11:30:04 PM »

Nice to see ya doing all that travelling on FXR! :2vrolijk_21:

Ah, the good ole days! Gotta tell ya, I gave up trips on street bikes in '95. Travelling's been done on RK's ever since, and now on my SERK. But this rubber-mount Evo might change that some! Never know! ::) ;D ;)

We're thinking of a CVO FXR 10 Yr Anniv. GTG in NYC next year. Keep an eye out.

Check out some of our other CVO GTG's in the Events Section too. Ya might enjoy them! Like Maggie Valley in NC next month! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 11:33:42 PM by Hoist! »

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
  • LET IT BREATHHHHEEEE BABY LET IT BREATHEEEE
« Reply #164 on: August 10, 2008, 12:56:31 AM »

103tHunDer.....here you go....

I am a "Lincoln" Collector....I have a Lincoln Library of about 100 books that has taken about 12 years to put together....so when I saw your plate I thought it was really cool....SO HERE IS THE DEAL....IF SOME DAY you ever decide to rid yourself of that plate....I WOULD LOVE TO PUT IT UP IN MY GARAGE.....I AM SURE THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN but if it were...I would love to have it.....

By the way from the moment you allowed us to see your FXR3 on the trailer as you were arriving home with it, I knew you found a great bike....and thanks for posting all of your photos....we really did have very limiting photos of the Blue FXR3's....and I agree with Hoist great angles for your photos....these bikes really like the camara in certain angles....they look like they want to fly.....

Regards,

Tim
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 05:08:41 AM by FXR2evo99 »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 22 queries.