Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22

Author Topic: Photos Of FXR2's FXR3's & FXR4's  (Read 124309 times)

bisounours

• 5k CVO Member
  • First miles the 6th February 2008

Re: Photos Of FXR2's FXR3's & FXR4's
« Reply #240 on: January 18, 2009, 03:51:08 AM »

Here's a few pictures of my stone cold blue 2 that I've enjoyed for the past six years.

Good morning MyBlue2

:welcome_005: on the CVO website  :2vrolijk_21:

It would be nice for the other members if you present you in the thread New member introduction
with the pic of your bike  ;)

Best regards

:vrolijk_26: Jacques
********2007 FLHTCUSE2 Red/Black**********
  SE RYO A/C and KN filter, V&H dressers duals and
          oval, TM/AT map#364, SE 251 cams.
     2008 FLHTCUSE3, White Frost and Silver Mist
              (Casper) -> 6th February 2008
             SE 251 cams/Torrington bearings,
      SE pushrods, SE High compression pistons,
             A/C Big sucker, V&H dresser duals ,
             Fullsac baffles, SE Pro Super Tuner.
2011 FLHXSE2, Stage1

elvislee

« Reply #241 on: January 18, 2009, 06:04:39 AM »

Hey MyBlue2...Welcome aboard with that fine looking Blue 2 of yours.

The Blue 3 is the rarest CVO Fxr in numbers manufactured; but the blue 2 has been the rarest on this site...It's always great to see any new member and their Fxr; but for me, seeing the Blue 2 is always a treat  :2vrolijk_21:

Looks like you changed your handlebars out and maybe a aftermarket A/C kit ???...Looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet....Thanks for showing those great pics.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 06:18:25 AM by elvislee »

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLHXSE2 "Vanessa"
    • CVO2: 08 FLHRSE4 "Lexi" "Bike from Hell"
    • CVO3: 02 FLHRSEI "Ruby"
« Reply #242 on: January 18, 2009, 09:59:26 AM »

Here's a few pictures of my stone cold blue 2 that I've enjoyed for the past six years.

Very nice B2.  JW

fxr4mikey

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #243 on: January 18, 2009, 10:10:09 AM »

MyBlue2   welcome_005 to the CVO website and the FXR portion of it  2vrolijk_21

Thanks for postin up yer pics !

Yer bike looks REAL GOOD !!

Besides the things that Elvis point out I see, after market headlamp, turn signals and the lil reflectors on the rear fender

Have you done other things to the bike ?

Have you made any engine mods to the bike ?

How does she run ?

Where do you ride out of ?
2000 FXR4 Candy Tangerine
The Build -
•   SE Heads w/Cometic .030 gaskets
•   Bob Wood W6 cam
•   Mikuni HSR42 carb
•   Compu-Fire Single Fire Ignition
•   Rivera taper-lite chromolly adjustable push rods
•   Chrome lifter blocks w/HD B lifters
•   Pro-Force One AC and breather kit
•   Vance and Hines straight shots

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #244 on: January 18, 2009, 10:11:33 AM »

There ya go Mikey, you asked for activity, now ya got some! ;D ;D ;D

Wow! Really nice MB2! Welcome aboard! Glad to have another FXR guy on the board! I've got your younger brother, a BLUE3. Let's hear a lil more about you and what you've done to her over those years. And if ya can, maybe you'd like to join us at the 10 Year CVO Anniversary in Eureka Springs, where our FXR's are the stars of the show!!! Enjoy this Great Site man!!! :2vrolijk_21:

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=29353.msg477208#msg477208

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Stone Cold

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 1999 FXR2
« Reply #245 on: January 18, 2009, 10:44:03 AM »

Welcome MB2

Great looking bike! :2vrolijk_21:  Glad to have another Stone cold Blue 2 on board. Thanks for posting the pictures always nice to see what changes other folks have made... Sounds like we are the only SCB2 owners on this board at this time.

Pete

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #246 on: January 18, 2009, 11:29:55 AM »

Some nice rides on this thread. As a former FXR afficionado, I have a great appreciation of these fine machines. At some point, I had owned every model FXR ever made including the rare 1986 FXRD Grand Touring Edition. I also built many ground up customs using the FXR frame as my starting point. As a sidebar, Chopper Guys builds hands down the best aftermarket FXR frame. And as recently as a couple years back, I restored a 1984 FXR for a friend to OEM condition ( you think it's hard to find OEM flathead parts ? try finding 84 EVO stuff ) IMHO the FXR (until the release of the 2009 frames) was the pinacle of H-D frame engineering. Strong, reasonable weight, good looks (unless you're an iron frame nut) and you could do some serious motor work without worry that the frame would tweak as a result. If you understand the FXR mentality you understand why you'll never see our brother Hoist on a full dress Geezer Glide (no disrespect intended to those who ride FD - - - hell I do  :D) Like the 100 Cars You Must Drive show that Alonzo Mourning hosts, the FXR is certainly on the list of 100 Motorcycles You Must Ride. Thanks for posting the pics everyone. Keep them coming.

B B
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 11:33:14 AM by SPIDERMAN »

boss hoss bill

« Reply #247 on: January 18, 2009, 11:47:11 AM »

Ref the questions about me and my 1987 on the previous page;
I live in Stuart, Fla and will be meeting up with my neighbors soon. (Maybe down in Jupiter at the Quarterdeck?)
My bars and gauges are the ones that came on the bike when I got her about 12 years ago. It is a FXLRC and I believe that's how they came. I contacted the factory and they said the vin comes back to a vivid black with a black stripe. My bike is actually dk green and light green with a dark green stripe. Go figure!
It has a EV3 cam, 8000rpm SE ignition, Mikuni Carb, and Vance and Hines straight shots. Dynos at 75 HP and 84 Tq.
Just put new Michelin Commanders on her and she still runs and handles sweet.
Bill

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #248 on: January 18, 2009, 11:51:30 AM »

Yep, stock '87 FXLR bars alright! Used em on my Pro Street, along with a buncha '87 FXLR takeoffs to build this bike! ;)

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 11:55:17 AM by Hoist! »

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #249 on: January 18, 2009, 11:51:59 AM »

Another angle!

Hoist! 8)

boss hoss bill

« Reply #250 on: January 18, 2009, 11:57:18 AM »

Another angle on mine also!

MyBlue2

« Reply #251 on: January 18, 2009, 01:12:12 PM »

I bought my blue 2 from a local dealer in central Jersey with 2,300 miles on it in 01 or 02. I stopped in to look at new bikes when I spotted it on the floor. The fact that it was different yet still near new, sealed the deal.The ac kit and the pipes were already done. I've since added the headlight bezel, turn signals, mirrors, forward controls, spider lights, and kicked the the shocks back a little to drop the rear. With the exception of the pipes, I have all of the original parts. It runs real strong and now has a mere 4,600 miles. I will be using it more this year ;D ;D ;D

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #252 on: January 18, 2009, 01:24:54 PM »

Another angle!

Hoist! 8)

Obviously not an H-D frame although it looks to be nice. Who's is it ?

B B

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #253 on: January 18, 2009, 01:27:54 PM »

Some nice rides on this thread. As a former FXR afficionado, I have a great appreciation of these fine machines....And as recently as a couple years back, I restored a 1984 FXR for a friend to OEM condition ( you think it's hard to find OEM flathead parts ? try finding 84 EVO stuff...

B B

B B - you nailed it. The 84 FXRS is a mother to find OEM parts for. Heck, the inspection cover was even changed in 1985. I'm enjoying trackem down tho!

JW

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #254 on: January 18, 2009, 01:31:54 PM »

Ref the questions about me and my 1987 on the previous page;
I live in Stuart, Fla and will be meeting up with my neighbors soon. (Maybe down in Jupiter at the Quarterdeck?)
My bars and gauges are the ones that came on the bike when I got her about 12 years ago. It is a FXLRC and I believe that's how they came. I contacted the factory and they said the vin comes back to a vivid black with a black stripe. My bike is actually dk green and light green with a dark green stripe. Go figure!
It has a EV3 cam, 8000rpm SE ignition, Mikuni Carb, and Vance and Hines straight shots. Dynos at 75 HP and 84 Tq.
Just put new Michelin Commanders on her and she still runs and handles sweet.
Bill

Yep, stock '87 FXLR bars alright! Used em on my Pro Street, along with a buncha '87 FXLR takeoffs to build this bike! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Boss

Thanks for the info.

Dang Howie, what haven't you owed.

Oh ya...a geezer glide
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22

Page created in 0.174 seconds with 21 queries.