Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22

Author Topic: Photos Of FXR2's FXR3's & FXR4's  (Read 124314 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Photos Of FXR2's FXR3's & FXR4's
« Reply #255 on: January 18, 2009, 01:42:46 PM »

Obviously not an H-D frame although it looks to be nice. Who's is it ?

B B

You got it right B B!!! It's a chromemoly Kenny Boyce Pro Street Frame I picked up back in '99! Whole bike weighs in at 515 lbs! ;) :2vrolijk_21:

Boss

Thanks for the info.

Dang Howie, what haven't you owed.

Oh ya...a geezer glide

HeHe!!! Actually, I did Jeff! A '98 FLHTCI! Bought it new. Only kept it a month! Loved the radio! HATED the fairing!!! Traded it back for a '99 RK!!! ;D ;) :2vrolijk_21:

But to answer your question, a Softail!!! The worst handling bikes HD ever made. No offense to you Softail guys, but you'll NEVER catch me owning one of these bikes! EVER!!! ??? :o :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 01:44:17 PM by Hoist! »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Classic Beast

• Elite CVO Member
    • BC

• Bob McImages
« Reply #256 on: January 19, 2009, 03:33:48 AM »

When I get back home (if I ever do) I will dig out some pics of my 1984 FXRS I bought it new and my buddies 1984 Disc glide with leather seat and solid rear wheel both with rear chain, 5 speed and EVO motor.
2012 Road glide ultra 103
DD7 Baker, S&S 570, Fulsac DX, 2"
SE CNC heads 58mm throttle body
95 FLSTN
127" Ultima
DD6 Baker
3 X PM 6 piston calipers
S&S Clutch
Lindal Ceramic discs
RB Black Hole pipe
Thunderstar mags
6 gal tanks
Custom Chrome front end
Rear chain drive
150WW Avon Venom rear tire
2009 Cadillac CTS-V

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #257 on: January 19, 2009, 01:34:21 PM »

When I get back home (if I ever do) I will dig out some pics of my 1984 FXRS I bought it new and my buddies 1984 Disc glide with leather seat and solid rear wheel both with rear chain, 5 speed and EVO motor.

Can't wait to see em CB! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

RedFXR2

« Reply #258 on: January 20, 2009, 02:04:04 PM »

MyBlue2, welcome to the board.  I've been out of town for a few days and am just now catching up.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #259 on: February 01, 2009, 12:15:31 AM »

While not a HD FXR, this aftermarket FXR is quite interesting none the less! It was built by a guy I met on the HTT Forum. This was his description of it when he sent it to me. It must FLY!!! Really nice guy too! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Its CCI kit bike with Twin cam motor. The originals had a 110 revtech evo motor. I had to drop a frame member under the tranny to get the motor/tranny to fit.. I boxed the front part of the frame in and added a upright battery box.. Motor is a 131, SnS cases crank, SnS 640 cam, delkron plate, fueling pump, RP 131 cylinders, cast heads, lifters, rollers Smith push rods, se rockers, HSR 48,  DTT ignition, 2003 FLH tranny with close ratio 1st and second..  Fun bike to ride... Go about 5K on it.. FWIW it has a digital speedo on it but I plan to replace the display with an 2002 FXDX speedo and tack..

fxr4mikey

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #260 on: February 01, 2009, 01:20:16 PM »

well, with all due respect to the builder/owner, there isn't very much about that bike that pleases my eye, but that's just me, no offense meant
2000 FXR4 Candy Tangerine
The Build -
•   SE Heads w/Cometic .030 gaskets
•   Bob Wood W6 cam
•   Mikuni HSR42 carb
•   Compu-Fire Single Fire Ignition
•   Rivera taper-lite chromolly adjustable push rods
•   Chrome lifter blocks w/HD B lifters
•   Pro-Force One AC and breather kit
•   Vance and Hines straight shots

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #261 on: February 01, 2009, 01:22:26 PM »

well, with all due respect to the builder/owner, there isn't very much about that bike that pleases my eye, but that's just me, no offense meant

HeHe!!! I just said "interesting" Mikey! You'd never see me on it either. But it's nicely executed for what it is. And it's gotta be FAST too!!! ;)

Hoist! 8)

fxr4mikey

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #262 on: February 01, 2009, 01:24:47 PM »

HeHe!!! I just said "interesting" Mikey! You'd never see me on it either. But it's nicely executed for what it is. And it's gotta be FAST too!!! ;)

Hoist! 8)

TOTALLY agree !!
The Build -
•   Bob Wood W6 cam
•   Mikuni HSR42 carb

RedFXR2

« Reply #263 on: February 02, 2009, 09:24:16 AM »

Not my cup of tea, either, but I look at it like this.  How many HD's appeal to folks enough, after so much time, to select for a build like this, to invest so much money and time?  Or as a subject for any of the other types of FXR customs I've seen and continue to see?  Answer:  None.

elvislee

« Reply #264 on: February 02, 2009, 09:33:34 AM »

For sure an interesting look. It don't me make all tingley either and besides; I'm pretty sure you'd have ta peel me off it riden in that position....OUCH!!

Max Headflow

« Reply #265 on: February 05, 2009, 11:30:52 PM »

Well, some people like chrome.. Others black and stainless steel..  Max

fxr4mikey

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #266 on: February 07, 2009, 11:33:38 AM »

I just thought that I'd post up a couple of 'other' photos of my bike ..... right after I finished washing her one day a year of so ago .....

did I say ......... 'I LOVE THIS BIKE '''''''''''''''''''''''''''  no, I mean '''''''''  I REALLY LOVE THIS BIKE  """""""""""""""    :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

The Build -
•   Bob Wood W6 cam
•   Mikuni HSR42 carb

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
  • LET IT BREATHHHHEEEE BABY LET IT BREATHEEEE
« Reply #267 on: February 07, 2009, 11:53:47 AM »

Mikey~~~

Your bike is AWESOME!!!!  your camera really captures the "depth" of that color.....

:bananarock:

Regards,

Tim

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
  • LET IT BREATHHHHEEEE BABY LET IT BREATHEEEE
« Reply #269 on: February 24, 2009, 11:50:57 AM »

Kevin.....   :2vrolijk_21:   :2vrolijk_21:   :2vrolijk_21:

Great find......your effort as well as previous folks effort to bring such information to us all has prompted me to think about a "NEW THREAD" idea.....

So anyway.....I started this:

TAKE A PEEK, SIMPLY CLICK HERE

:bananarock:

Regards,

Tim

« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 12:56:58 PM by FXR2evo99 »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22

Page created in 0.53 seconds with 21 queries.