Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: scooter ride  (Read 932 times)

charlie

scooter ride
« on: June 30, 2007, 07:52:56 AM »

Fathers day, my wife and son and I met my large family(large in numbers11 brothers and sisters plus 42 nephews and nieces) we left for a cruise to Bermuda after a day and a half at sea we got to the island. My brother of more years then i, thought it would be a great ideal to rent scooters to see the island instead of tour buses. the island is 27 miles long give or take a mile or 2 way of the crow.the first 2 hours was great by the end of the 7th hour after my wife keep pushing me forward do to the basket rack that was in her back i could not feel my ass for hours,the 27 mile long island has many miles of road we did about 115 miles in that 7 hour time frame the island is beautiful take a tour bus. the cruise was great.

REGGAB

Re: scooter ride
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 09:40:15 AM »

Fathers day, my wife and son and I met my large family(large in numbers11 brothers and sisters plus 42 nephews and nieces) we left for a cruise to Bermuda after a day and a half at sea we got to the island. My brother of more years then i, thought it would be a great ideal to rent scooters to see the island instead of tour buses. the island is 27 miles long give or take a mile or 2 way of the crow.the first 2 hours was great by the end of the 7th hour after my wife keep pushing me forward do to the basket rack that was in her back i could not feel my ass for hours,the 27 mile long island has many miles of road we did about 115 miles in that 7 hour time frame the island is beautiful take a tour bus. the cruise was great.

Since this has always been one of those places I've dreamed of going, and since my folks never took pictures when they went, and all I've seen is marketing pictures.....................you had to know this was coming........... :worthless:

screem

• Senior CVO Member
  • Ride Sober
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 01:43:50 PM »

I too have done Bermuda on a scooter with my wife...it was some years ago....everything went fine until I came to a roundabout (rotary} Driving on the oppisite side of the road...and doing the ratary backwards ....it was quite dis orintating
2000 FLTRSEI
1995 Fatboy... Apes, Foot Clutch,Jockey Shift 6Gal Tanks/Flames
 RIDE SOBER

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 09:27:10 PM »

I too have done Bermuda on a scooter with my wife...it was some years ago....everything went fine until I came to a roundabout (rotary} Driving on the oppisite side of the road...and doing the ratary backwards ....it was quite dis orintating
Hey Screem, that's exactly my recollection of my scooter ride in Bermuda.  :nervous: :o :-\ :confused5: har!  :drink: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 22 queries.