Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: T.W.R. The Missing Link  (Read 21177 times)

REGGAB

Re: T.W.R. The Missing Link
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2008, 08:15:03 AM »

Thanks Tracy for getting my missing link out, its in the export scan now. Last time I had parts sent to me that went through customs I was in the middle of the Gobi desert in China, they were sent high priority red, well that made a extra 4 days stay in the luxurious base camp hotel. Man you should see me eat with chop sticks ha I learned from the pros  :bananarock:

Dude........the best way to learn anything:  Immersion!  Learn, or starve!  Been there, done that.  To this day, I can still cram more food in my face with a set of chopstix than I can with a fork and an E-tool.   :bananarock:

old wrench

• Full CVO Member
  • You gota make this work together to get there fast

• CVO1: 2008 FSXTSSE2 Orange
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2008, 08:32:32 AM »

Dude........the best way to learn anything:  Immersion!  Learn, or starve!  Been there, done that.  To this day, I can still cram more food in my face with a set of chopstix than I can with a fork and an E-tool.   :bananarock:

You got that right, I was thinking for a while damn I should have packed a fork and some coffee  :nervous:

REGGAB

« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2008, 08:55:49 AM »

You got that right, I was thinking for a while damn I should have packed a fork and some coffee  :nervous:

I dunno.  Seems most "nese," Korean, or any Asian food for that matter is much easier to consume with stix.  My wife figgered that out.............but gets frustrated with the stix.  Ah........"copy."  They have pretty good "copy" where I've been.  The scarey stuff is SE Asian McDonalds, Burger King, and Wendy's.  "Dey no do quite light."  Have you ever seen a white hamburger patty?  WTF-----tofu?  Nope, I'll stick with the local fare.  Gimmee a bowl of steamed rice, about 15 varieties of kimchi, garlic, a pan of Takalbi with rice noodles, cabbage, potatoes, and red pepper seasoning with a cold OB or some soju to wash it down........and I'm good to go.  Oh......and you gotta sit on the floor to eat.  Love it.  As long as the Ahndol heat is working.   It gets cold enough over there to make JP8 gel.  :cucumber:

old wrench

• Full CVO Member
  • You gota make this work together to get there fast

• CVO1: 2008 FSXTSSE2 Orange
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2008, 10:32:06 AM »

I dunno.  Seems most "nese," Korean, or any Asian food for that matter is much easier to consume with stix.  My wife figgered that out.............but gets frustrated with the stix.  Ah........"copy."  They have pretty good "copy" where I've been.  The scarey stuff is SE Asian McDonalds, Burger King, and Wendy's.  "Dey no do quite light."  Have you ever seen a white hamburger patty?  WTF-----tofu?  Nope, I'll stick with the local fare.  Gimmee a bowl of steamed rice, about 15 varieties of kimchi, garlic, a pan of Takalbi with rice noodles, cabbage, potatoes, and red pepper seasoning with a cold OB or some soju to wash it down........and I'm good to go.  Oh......and you gotta sit on the floor to eat.  Love it.  As long as the Ahndol heat is working.   It gets cold enough over there to make JP8 gel.  :cucumber:

We were pretty much straight travel time about 24 hrs from LA to the base camp, so I didnt get to check out much of the eating places. I do know when I got back to Begini where we spent the night before we left the next morning, there was a HardRock cafe about 2 blocks from us. Man the sound of good ol rock and roll a damn good greasy cheese burger and fires, a frosty mug of Budlight with a slice of lime and salt oooohhhhhh it was like walking back into America. The part I remember the most is looking at that porcelain hole in the floor and there John Wayne toilet paper oooohhhh it was rougher than 220 emory cloth    :o

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2008, 11:27:49 PM »

:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

jagonza1

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2008, 01:00:16 PM »

I am interested is the deal still available.  You see I had a tankslapper crash at 70 mph coming out of a very long sweeper in 2002 in Arizona. The factory didn't care what happende to me so I need to make sure it never happens again. So Is there still a group buy going on or did I miss it.

Thanks
John

REGGAB

« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2008, 02:57:35 PM »

I am interested is the deal still available.  You see I had a tankslapper crash at 70 mph coming out of a very long sweeper in 2002 in Arizona. The factory didn't care what happende to me so I need to make sure it never happens again. So Is there still a group buy going on or did I miss it.

Thanks
John

You're still good to go.  Contact twr by PM on this forum.  He'll hook you up, and you can kiss those tank slappers goodbye.  STOP THAT WOBBLE.  I'm lovin' my TWR.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.176 seconds with 21 queries.