Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Electra GlideĀ®

What is in the 04 FLHTCSE Supplement?

(1/4) > >>

Markeje:
Can someone tell me what is actually in the 04 FLHTCSE sup? Looking to get one off of fleabay but not sure I really need it.
Thanks!

WTF Chuck:
Check this out he may have it in PDF

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1465028990466294/?ref=browser

Markeje:
Ha Thanks but I don;t have FB.

JCZ:
I clicked on the link and it takes you to a log in page.

Many members here, myself included, do not use facebook.

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: Markeje on March 17, 2016, 09:21:49 AM ---Can someone tell me what is actually in the 04 FLHTCSE sup? Looking to get one off of fleabay but not sure I really need it.
Thanks!

--- End quote ---
I have one (P/N 99500-04) the following is the breakdown of the chapters it contains...

1. Maintenance
2. Chassis
3. Engine
4. Fuel System
5. Electric Starter
6. Drive
7. Transmission
8. Electrical
9. Fuel Injection
I. Index

In the "Forward" of the manual it states the following...

This service and repair manual supplement has been designed to be used with the current Touring Models Service Manual and has been prepared with two purposes in mind. First it will acquaint the reader with the construction of the Harley-Davidson motorcycles and assist in performing basic maintenance and repair. Secondly, it will introduce to the professional Harley-Davidson technician the latest field-tested and factory approved major repair methods. We sincerely believe that this manual will make your association with the Harley-Davidson products more pleasant and profitable.

I have and reference all the manuals that were available for my bike ('04 :pumpkin:) whether I'm working on it (which I do little of :)) or I need/want to be informed on what is being worked on, on my bike. For/to me they are worth having.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version