Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Breakout™

What has been your favorite CVO Breakout Mod?

<< < (3/9) > >>

Coake:

--- Quote from: dubbs25 on February 20, 2017, 08:38:43 PM ---Was it quick and easy install?

--- End quote ---

I installed one the other day. Super quick and easy. Only had a couple issues.
1. The wiring sheathing was too thick to fit back into the rear fender struts. And with the removal of the rear brake light structure, there is no clean way to mount the wiring back to the seat. I had to use 3m tape and so far so good (other than it looks bad if you look up under the rear fender).
2. The epoxy has a super quick life cycle. Mix it fast and apply it under 3 minutes. The good thing about it tho, there is plenty of epoxy if you don't get it right the first time.
I would highly recommend not just peeling it and sticking it. Make sure you position it correctly. This light will be painfully difficult to remove once installed.
I do have to say the electrical connector are super fantastic.

dubbs25:

--- Quote from: Coake on April 20, 2017, 11:49:49 AM ---I installed one the other day. Super quick and easy. Only had a couple issues.
1. The wiring sheathing was too thick to fit back into the rear fender struts. And with the removal of the rear brake light structure, there is no clean way to mount the wiring back to the seat. I had to use 3m tape and so far so good (other than it looks bad if you look up under the rear fender).
2. The epoxy has a super quick life cycle. Mix it fast and apply it under 3 minutes. The good thing about it tho, there is plenty of epoxy if you don't get it right the first time.
I would highly recommend not just peeling it and sticking it. Make sure you position it correctly. This light will be painfully difficult to remove once installed.
I do have to say the electrical connector are super fantastic.

--- End quote ---
Thanks​  for the update

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

marXman:
+1 for Custom Dynamics lighting.

I put their Dynamic Ringz front and rear and replaced the rear reflector with the LED light bar.
Safety AND cool looks.. can't beat that.

Dirtyboot:
One of my most dependable changes was tires, went from stock Dunlop to Metz me880 marathon with a 260/40 rear 120/70 front profile. Turn in and flip is much more in tune with my riding, consistently felt myself forcing the bike to turn or lean while stock.  Also of note, I have less wear on the Metz after 2k miles than i did on the Dunlops at 500 miles.
*edited after verifying tire model/size

dubbs25:

--- Quote from: Dirtyboot on June 30, 2017, 11:43:05 AM ---One of my most dependable changes was tires, went from stock Dunlop to Metz 880/888  with a 260/40 rear 120/70 front profile (will verify model/profile when I get home and check). Turn in and flip is much more in tune with my riding, consistently felt myself forcing the bike to turn or lean while stock.  Also of note, I have less wear on the Metz after 2k miles than i did on the Dunlops at 500 miles.

--- End quote ---
How long do these tires last?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version