Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Breakout™

Anyone have cooling fans on their Breakout

(1/5) > >>

RoadDawg:
Thinking about the new Love Jugs Mighty Mite for my Breakout. Hmmm...wonder where it plugs in...under the seat?

CHH_Badkarma:
Been thinking about those myself. Figure I will go with an oilbud cooler first and see how that works out before I add any burden to the electrical system.

Keep us posted if you install a set :xyxthumbs:

gmeikle:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/34-00-Reduced-Harley-Twincam-Billet-Oil-Cooler-SOFTAIL-DELUXE-105TH-ANNIVERSARY-/222445497490?hash=item33cac8ec92:g:zGcAAOSwUsJYWcTi

I've been using these here in Perth western Australia for years now. Drop the oil tank temp by 20F , and I've done all the comparison tests

BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK BY FAR. Added bonus , you can use OEM Black oil filters

These work on the move AND idling , and Australia has areas as hot as anywhere in the US

I have one on both my 2008 FXSTSSE2 CVO Springer and my 2013 CVO Breakout and have "fitted" them to dozens of other bikes belonging to mates and associates

RoadDawg:
I have two oil coolers on the bike, a Harley cooler and a Jagg cooler. Oil temp is fine, but the engine still heats up fast in stop and go traffic. Fans are the only thing that will help at this point, so I'm probably going to get the new Mighty Mite fans.

windjammer:
The new Love Jugs Mighty Mite looks to be a copy of Wards Cooling Fans which I have and am very happy with. The Wards fans have many more options for finish to match the granite motor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version