Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Ultra®

2016 License Plate Mount Replacement

<< < (2/3) > >>

King Glide:
If you can't find a bracket in black that you like, you could buy a chrome one and have it powder coated. I'm sure it wouldn't be to costly or since you're going for basic black, you might be able to do it yourself after a trip to Harbor Freight, they have a starter kit that's cheap.

easyryder01:
Call softbrake.com and get their bracket that you don't have to drill anything at all and it mounts behind the center brakelight. All you need to get is a Custom Dynamics license plate frame with a tag light built in and you'll be done.

bigchuck:
Thanks a lot guys. You just spent some more of my money. Looks great.

bigchuck:
Maczter, do you plan on removing factory turn signals too or just the license plate bracket? I have been wanting to move my plate also but don't want it to cover half of the CVO tag that sets below it as some others have done.

bigchuck:

--- Quote from: easyryder01 on April 23, 2019, 10:04:55 PM ---Call softbrake.com and get their bracket that you don't have to drill anything at all and it mounts behind the center brakelight. All you need to get is a Custom Dynamics license plate frame with a tag light built in and you'll be done.

--- End quote ---

For the $50+ Softbrake wants for that bracket I'll drill the 3 holes instead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version