Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Dyna®

General Dyna Question

(1/2) > >>

Ironhorse:
Do any of the Dynas come with cruise control?

Trapperdog:

--- Quote from: Ironhorse on June 20, 2019, 10:04:49 AM ---Do any of the Dynas come with cruise control?

--- End quote ---
Don’t have an answer for you mark but would think that HD would sell an accessory kit for a Dyna. We (Jim) added an HD unit to the ‘07 Street Glide. Worked flawlessly.

Ironhorse:

--- Quote from: Trapperdog on June 27, 2019, 05:56:31 PM ---Don’t have an answer for you mark but would think that HD would sell an accessory kit for a Dyna. We (Jim) added an HD unit to the ‘07 Street Glide. Worked flawlessly.

--- End quote ---

Roger,

I did a little digging and the only Dyna that came with Cruise is the Dyna S. Also came with ABS. Jim has a wrecked one at his shop and I checked it out.

Mark

Trapperdog:

--- Quote from: Ironhorse on June 27, 2019, 06:56:40 PM ---Roger,

I did a little digging and the only Dyna that came with Cruise is the Dyna S. Also came with ABS. Jim has a wrecked one at his shop and I checked it out.

Mark

--- End quote ---
Bike for the Mrs or a back up?

Ironhorse:

--- Quote from: Trapperdog on June 27, 2019, 07:38:02 PM ---Bike for the Mrs or a back up?

--- End quote ---

Roger,

I’m thinking back up. At first I was going to get the new GoldWing, then it occurred that maybe another 900 pound bike is not the direction I should go. I always liked the old FXRT with cop fairing and large clamshell bags, so why not a Dyna? I can easily add add the FXRT bodywork. And if I’m going Dyna I might as well get one with Cruise and ABS.

Do you know if the ST came with Cruise? How about the Kawasaki Concours Zx14?

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version