CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

2019 130" FLTRXSE build with CR-482 and Fullsac exhaust

(1/15) > >>

FLSTFI Dave:
I spent a couple months researching my build, with the help of a great friend Joe.  I also spoke several times with Don at HD Street performance.  I also followed Darens posts on HTT on his step by step build with the CR-482.  I was suprized by the power it makes, Brandon the tuner was also.

My build is:
S&S black granite cylinders, punched for 130 by Don
Mahle pistons for 130, coated by Line to Line
Heads done by Don at HD Street Performance set for a 12.1 to 1 with a zero deck height.
HPI 62 throttle body and intake with 6.1 injectors
SE adjustable rockers
SE adjustable push rods
CR-482 Cam
2020 HD 8 lobe oil pump
S&S lifter cuffs
HD extreme Heavy Breather
Recluse Torque drive clutch
Fullsac Head Pipe and 2.25 baffles with tech mat and screens.

cvosjoe:

--- Quote from: FLSTFI Dave on March 25, 2020, 07:43:18 AM ---I spent a couple months researching my build, with the help of a great friend Joe.  I also spoke several times with Don at HD Street performance.  I also followed Darens posts on HTT on his step by step build with the CR-482.  I was suprized by the power it makes, Brandon the tuner was also.

My build is:
S&S black granite cylinders, punched for 130 by Don
Mahle pistons for 130, coated by Line to Line
Heads done by Don at HD Street Performance set for a 12.1 to 1 with a zero deck height.
HPI 62 throttle body and intake with 6.1 injectors
SE adjustable rockers
SE adjustable push rods
CR-482 Cam
2020 HD 8 lobe oil pump
S&S lifter cuffs
HD extreme Heavy Breather
Recluse Torque drive clutch
Fullsac Head Pipe and 2.25 baffles with tech mat and screens.

--- End quote ---
Turned out great David! Going to be fun to ride.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Fullsac Performance:
163 HP! Wow! Good job on assembling an absolute monster! Very happy Fullsac Performance was your exhaust preference. I'm sure everyone involved in this build has big smiles right now. Please post up on Fullsac Performance's Facebook page.
Thanks!

Steve@fullsac.com

scotman623:
One of the better builds I have seen!!!! Very impressive... You are making a good 25HP and 10Tq. Then my 128 build with Head work.... I’m very happy it turned out so well for you... Now that’s a Belt snapper... Any plans of going chain drive in the future? I’m considering it and was actually looking for parts last night to make the switch, I already snapped my belt once... NOT fun..

RivRaptor:
Nice job Dave!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version