Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Ultra®

Klock Werks Windshield

(1/2) > >>

Thom:
Has anyone had both the Sport and Pro Tour windshields on there bike and which one do you like best?  If so what is your height and what size did you run?
Thanks, this site is the best for honest opinions.

bgdv1:
I have the 12" sport and am pretty content with it. Ive been reading alot of comparisons of KW, LRS, FS and im afraid to go down the proverbial rabbit hole again like with my Streetglide.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thom:
When it's all said and done, do you think it's an improvement over the stock windshield or just a different look?

Thanks,

bgdv1:

--- Quote from: Thom on May 10, 2020, 03:21:42 PM ---When it's all said and done, do you think it's an improvement over the stock windshield or just a different look?

Thanks,

--- End quote ---

The KW was on the bike already when I bought it.

harleyman78:
I just installed the KW 14" Sport on my 15 RGU CVO.  I haven't got it out since I literally installed it at 11pm, but massive difference over stock.  I am 6'4" but I also didn't want to destroy the looks of the bike with a massive touring shield.  After tons of research I went this route.  I can say my initial impression is awesome, super well built and solid....oh and it looks amazing as well!  I'll update once I get some wheel time and performance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version